Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Value

padds

i just flat out don't get how Warframe claim the big prime pack has a value of £250

Now i fully support them in their right to try and sell it for what ever price they want, if i dont want it i  dont buy it thats all fine and as it should be.

i just do not see how they can claim a value , which speaks to worth and utility a measure of parity with other things that are also worth £250

so that prime pack is in their minds as good and useful as has as much "value" as .... 

civilization 6, skyrim, The witcher 3, xcom 2, vanquish, bayonetta , rocket league, darkest dungeon and another 50 pounds to spend where ever you want.

now it may be a subjective argument but i think you would struggle to be taken seriously if you tried to claim this prime pack really had the value of that lot. 

why care? well because its the same bullS#&$ exploitative crap those retailers that always have 50%+ sales on are pulling you put up a ludicrous price (£250 for a handful of models and a few stat changes just for example) then claim to be offering a really good deal by slashing the price to well under half its value, so £92 looks in comparison to be a good deal.

its manipulative and exploits the vulnerable. And its unnecessary , warframe is a good game with good devs and loyal fans who don't need to be manipulated and misled to want to support the game. 

That's just the added value of everything in the pack if you buy it outside of the pack

I mean, the 125€ Reckoning Pack contains 3990 platinums that worth 180€ if you decide to buy them separatedly

Edited by Chewarette

It is hella overpriced. But the way I see it is that this is a F2P game and the people who buy these packs have the money to spend and want to support the game/developers (w/e). It's not really exploiting because the items (besides accessories) can be built by playing the game. 

Edited by MudShadow