Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The trinity of All

(XBOX)Artemis Latent

Question

I must ask what warframes is best seen as the greatest supports? 

I ask this because majority of the tenno I have come across have said frames like Rhino,trinity,frost,equinox is seen as very strong supports but if that was the case wouldn't frames like titania and all the rest of the warframe ninjas be looked upon as supports.

7 answers to this question

Support frames benefit their teammates, whether it being damage buffs or heals

Trinity-Heals and gives energy

Oberon-Buffs armor and heals

Octavia- Damage buff, Invisibility that's longer than Lokis.

Titania is somewhat of a support, but her buffs are barely noticeable.

Support as a roll is largely subjective and based on the player's own perspective.

It highly depends on the level range you're playing and what you consider a support action.

Titania is a hybrid support. She's prolly not seen as a support to the general player because most players don't actually play her for anything but her Razorwing. She's CC, Damage, Support much like equinox, except in Titania's case she's better off doing all of them at once instead of picking one or two roles.

I tend to separate roles into +Damage, CC, Bunker, Support.

+Damage can be either frames that do damage themselves or cause group damage like Roar or Sonar.

CC is obvious.

Bunker is stationary shielding like Frost's Globe or Volt's Shield.

Support is anything else helpful to the group, Healing, +Armor, Status Immunity.

Everything that buffs in soem way si good i say also debuffign enemys like Nova slowing enemys is also good support i say, same for Nyx Chaos.

Limbos Stasis for critical situations.

Volt and Mag with there Augments to overload teams shields can count aswell i say.

The obvious ones already got listed in the other posts.

Technicly every faem can be supportive really, Ember can also Stun enemys as example desptie beeign pure damage.

6 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Support as a roll is largely subjective and based on the player's own perspective.

It highly depends on the level range you're playing and what you consider a support action.

Titania is a hybrid support. She's prolly not seen as a support to the general player because most players don't actually play her for anything but her Razorwing. She's CC, Damage, Support much like equinox, except in Titania's case she's better off doing all of them at once instead of picking one or two roles.

I tend to separate roles into +Damage, CC, Bunker, Support.

+Damage can be either frames that do damage themselves or cause group damage like Roar or Sonar.

CC is obvious.

Bunker is stationary shielding like Frost's Globe or Volt's Shield.

Support is anything else helpful to the group, Healing, +Armor, Status Immunity.

I completely agree with this. 

I actually do use Razorwing for all three:  Damage, CC (butterflies and other powers), and Support.  Probably one of the few frames to do all three at the same time IMO.  I know Ivara, Frost, and Nova can do at least three on the Roles list at once.  I might be overlooking a few.  :D

Edited by DatDarkOne
clarification

Not many will say this.. but I would say Rhino is a pretty good support frame.. not because he buffs anyone else.. but because just earlier I was playing a survival mission and all my team mates were bleeding out.. with Rhino I ran up to each and every one and revived them as my iron hard skin withstood the severe punishment is was taking with every enemy attacking me.. I managed to revive all my team mates and the enemy still hadn't even got through my amour let alone scratch my shields. I run Rhino with team health and energy restores if I am doing something intense.. but I do have a Rhino Prime fully forma'd up..

In addition to all these ones being named (Oberon, Trinity, Rhino, Titania, Octavia, Equinox, etc.), we can add:

• Nidus. A teammate buff, CC and a minor AoE heal.
  • A certain kind of Limbo. Must be very attentive.
  • Chroma. He can support, though he's much better suited for being a fighter.
  • Hydroid. Not the strongest, but excellent enemy disabling  in tighter maps.
  • Nezha. Lots of CC, status cleanse, a sweet defensive buff with the Safeguard augment and a pocket heal.