Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.1.3

[DE]Rebecca

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this.

24 runs and hunting the entire area suggest to me the devs are missing something.

In my clan only 2 people got something on the same run, noone else has had a drop.

Do a fix for the Void secret room doors not opening back up after hitting the required button.

For example the "parkour" secret room. You hit the first button and the next door opens, second button to open next door, then next button to open the next doors then you wall run over some lasers and hit the last button etc etc.

You try to exit the place but all the doors are glitched stuck.. then you end up having wasted all that time mod hunting because you have to abort mission.

The other option is to try and "glitch" out of the exit doors but at the cost of time and a revive.. lol

Considering people pay for keys, this should be a pri 1 fix. Actually, so much so, Ifi I was a production manager, I would say remove the doors until they are fixed.

I have seen this in every hotfix thread, and likely so have the devs, since they are far more perceptive than I.

;D

I for one will be holding on to my keys until it all gets sorted. Actually, probably much longer than that, but once I have a reasonable pile, I will be in the rec room, taking you all with me.

:D

Edited by Nazaxprime

My two cents:

Please give the Sobek a HUGE ammo boost. 120 ammo is not enough to get anywhere. Especially when it is a weapon built for using a lot of ammo.

Please INCREASE the difficulty of Nightmare mode, if anything it is too easy. Especially Vampire mode where your health is basically infinite as you kill enemies.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THE DROP RATES ON THE RESOURCES. RARES DROP TOO MUCH. COMMONS AND UNCOMMONS DROP TOO LITTLE. IF ANYTHING JUST PUT IT BACK TO THE ORIGINAL DROP RATES, THOSE WERE FINE.

Simple nightmare vampire fix:  figure out how many seconds you'd like a player to survive without killing an enemy, then have the mode reduce hp by the % that would give you that result.  Keep in mind that players should not die simply because they have to wait for the elevator when deciding on the appropriate % health lost.

Also, are chargers supposed to ignore shields?  Because they're doing that now.  Two shot my saryn with ~450 HP and a rank 6 steel fiber mod.

Edited by FunkyEntropy

Thanks much for this :D I was so happy to see that Vamp Mode was getting a buff in difficulty, because it was too easy before.  However, I went into a Nightmare Defense and my friend and I were dead before the first wave even spawned.

Just throwing this out there, but has anyone noticed that the life leeching seems to begin during the opening animation (i.e. as you fly toward your destination)?

Thank you soooooooooooooooooo much DE staff, once again, for the continuous hotfixes.

For the people who are farming Raptor, I think it's the RNG at work again. I hit 30 runs before I got my first BP and within 10-15 runs, I got the other 2 I needed, plus an extra helmet over the weekend, before 9.1.1. . considering that people say they get all the Nova bps in a smaller amount of runs while some say in a larger amount of runs tells me that that is how the game is made up. because it was the same case for the other bosses who tend to drop frame bps as well. and like Rebecca said previously, Raptor is no different than any other boss in terms of drop rates.

in short, DE cannot and should not increase the raptor drop rate. as long as his rates are the same as other bosses, you guys have to grind like the rest of us patient ppl. Please lay off of the demands to "fix" raptor. apart from how he used to run away, he was never broken.

again, the dedication shown by DE is outstanding. your hard work is truly appreciated and I hope you guys know and remember that. cant wait for the livestream. :D:D gonna farm me some rubedo.

Edited by kalikilic

*Note: Seeing a lot of posts about Raptor drop date. What may be happening is drops are occurring out of bounds (or getting knocked out of bounds) and being teleported back to the center of the "Boss Arena". We will further investigate this. 

No, sorry, this is not the case.

I've killed him maybe 20 times since Update nine and twice just now after 9.1.3, and in the latter two kills he was dead center in the map a foot off the ground. He is dropping NOTHING 95% of the time. No mods, no materials, and certainly not blueprints. Ive gotten maybe two mods off of him, tops, in all the kills. Ive scoured the whole room to see if the drops popped up anywhere else, and they have not.

Also: Still no fix for the Silent Lotus bug? (Cant hear Lotus audio, no Lotus dialog text).