The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When it's time for Mesa Prime, can we get Redeemer Prime?

we will get 1 more male prime then we will get a female prime, if im not mistaken it takes 3 months to release a prime frame so if we re lucky we will get mesa prime in 6 months, if they prime another female frame rather than mesa then we probably gonna get her in 9 months, so earliest 6, latest 9 months, not 100% sure tho

Hydroid (August 2017) > Zephyr (November 2017)> Mirage (February 2018)> Limbo (May 2018)> Chroma (August 2018)> Mesa (November 2018)> Equinox (February 2019)> Atlas (May 2019)> Wukong (August 2019)> Ivara (November 2019)> Titania (February 2020)> Nezha (May 2020)> Inaros (August 2020)> Octavia (November 2020)> N/A (February 2021)> Nidus (May 2021)> Harrow (August 2021).

I'm a huge Mesa fan but tbh I don't see them improving on her design. I feel like prime bling would ruin her and the only stat increase that would matter would be energy pool increase. 

Pairing her with a melee would also be a travesty. Has to be a secondary. 

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra

3 hours ago, Elvangreen said:

Hydroid (August 2017) > Mirage (November 2017)> Mesa (February 2018)> Limbo (May 2018)> Chroma (August 2018)> Zephyr(because rework) (November 2018)> Equinox (February 2019)> Atlas (May 2019)> Wukong (August 2019)> Ivara (November 2019)> Titania (February 2020)> Nezha (May 2020)> Inaros (August 2020)> Octavia (November 2020)> N/A (February 2021)> Nidus (May 2021)> Harrow (August 2021).

I fixed it for you :thumbup::crylaugh:

4 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

why not?

I hope she comes with Redeemer Prime. hell, I hope ANY Primed frame comes with redeemer prime!

I dont mind the redeemer prime, im just sick of reading another mesa prime thread.

We just got oberon prime, and the next one (in 3 months time) is scheduled to be male (according to the usual pattern). Yet I already saw 2 guys asking for mesa prime in the thread, when i dont even see that much people running mesa in public groups.

The next 2 oldest frame w/o prime are currently undergoing rework afaik (hydroid and zephyr), and the next frame after that is not even mesa, its mirage. Asking for Mesa Prime at this point in time is like asking DE to ignore these frames (and the people playing them).

Female frame is not even up for priming until 6 months later ffs.

I guess you can say im salty.