Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pandero Build: One slot left

(XBOX)D34thst41ker

Question

I use Pandero as my go-to sidearm, and most of the build has assembled itself. Unfortunately, I have one slot I'm not sure how to fill. I have the following:

Hornet Strike

Barrel Diffusion

Lethal Torrent

Pistol Gambit (will be replaced with the Primed version when I get it)

Primed Target Cracker

The last two slots I have filled contain two 90% elemental mods. I tend to not use the Secondary fire very often, so I've been building the weapon for straight Crit. My understanding is that the 90% elementals are better for that. I could probably just run Primed Heated Charge on the Corrosive and Magnetic setups, but that still leaves an open slot on my Gas preset.

Any thoughts?

13 answers to this question

This is what I have so far, like you I still need primed PG, and still need to forma to use the 90% elemental mods but like I said, its what I have so far.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/836954910574880043/999B8BD9265E062D09F07983F925C284428A8979/

Edit: Also I do use the alt fire a lot, I learned to love it once I got the recoil control down pat hence Seeker.

Edited by Clats01

A Riven is a thought, but I have no luck getting them. And on the rare occasion when the Sortie does give me one, it's for a crap weapon like the Seer or a Sentinel weapon.

As for not using Secondary fire, keep in mind that I am on XBox, so using Secondary fire requires clicking the right joystick, which isn't really conducive to extended use.

Pandero Full Damage (Swap Corrosive, Viral, Whatever, as needed)

15ZYZ8E.jpg

Pandero Armor Shred (For lvl 80+ Armored enemies)

WRWF62T.jpg

Pandero Corpus

iqz96MY.jpg

Pandero doesn't quite have enough status to make Gas work well.

If you're shooting Corpus go for Pure Toxic + Hydrolic or Viral + Electric.

A lot of good advice here already. I just wanted to chime in as a Pandero lover. When I got the riven by chance I was underwhelmed, but after dropping 4 forma in it, and all along the way leveling it up, I love that gun. I use the alt fire most often, but occasionally snipe with the primary fire. 

It's a pyrana/lex, and it's beast and fun to use. The alt fire drags your reticule up right into the face of the enemy. hedshots galore. My riven has punch through so thats nice. And reload speed. And crit damage. good times!!!