Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips on farming syndicate points

_Muted_

Question

9 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

There's ... really not much to it, just equip a Sigil and do missions. *shrug*

If I want to just quickly max out my daily Standing, one or two sessions of
e.g. Berehynia / Hydron or a Neo / Axi Defense will do the trick just fine.

I see alright xD Just thought there was a lot more to it

I do it with Loki equipped with a staff/polearm and do Exterminate on Sedna.  Despite the currently wonky stealth system, just go HAM with your melee and keep the stealth multiplier going on as long as possible. Kill enemies that are not in sight of another and you'll do fine. Groups can be taken out with single slide attack. Depending how well you did, you can earn 2000-5000 rep per mission.

Since syndicate rep gain is tied to affinity, the longer you keep the stealth multiplier going, the more rep you get. This doubles if you have affinity booster, so you will reach your daily max in half the time. Take note, people who say 3-day aff booster sortie reward is bad. :nerd:

I also rush Sedna /Pluto spy mission. You need to be good at it though. Tripping alarms gains you a lot less affinity. And always getting Meso/Neo relic from them is a nice bonus.

Keep a syndicate sigil on all the time on all your frames. Even with 24k syndicate rep per day you can run through it pretty fast. So the only other way is just do your dailies. You'll be gaining rep consistently. You don't have to search for the medallions at all, just do the missions to get them over with. If time is an issue here, theres no real loss from missing out on any medallions if you don't want to spend the time searching for em.

Take the time to collect medallions.  Just bring a sentinel with Animal Instinct.  Medallions are what let you save up standing for special events like new primes or syndicate items.  I usually have enough medallions when a prime drops that I can just buy relic packs and get the primes in a day without ever farming for the new relics.  I made over 2000p selling syndicate melee weapons the week they dropped because I had saved my medallions.  If you are trying to rank up and are running into the daily syndicate bonus point cap, medallions let you bypass it.

One medallion farming tip: Defense and Interception missions on the Corpus Ice Planet and Grineer Galleon tilesets have medallions that you can collect before starting the waves.  On the Corpus Ice Planet, they are always in the same place at the spawn.  If you get one of these missions, you can keep reloading the mission until a 5000 standing medallion spawns in.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:22 AM, .Lit. said:

Just curious, how do you guys farm your syndicate points aside from syndicate missions and medallions??

Just do endless modes.

Moslty, it's Xini/Berehynia for relics, or off to Titan for a 40-60min survival. That usually finishes the days allotment of syndicate rep.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)ThermalStone said:

One medallion farming tip: Defense and Interception missions on the Corpus Ice Planet and Grineer Galleon tilesets have medallions that you can collect before starting the waves.  On the Corpus Ice Planet, they are always in the same place at the spawn.  If you get one of these missions, you can keep reloading the mission until a 5000 standing medallion spawns in.

Wow, will try that someday