Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime wishlist

cookieknife

I want to see Hydroid Prime with a nice armor set, and Nami Solo Prime , Pyrana Prime and Attica Prime, ( i know thats A LOT but it would be nice to see him get some goodies)

Also with a slight rework, i would like his Tidal Surge ability to become a passive ability, like how limbo has the void dash, and i would like Hydroid to have some type of defensive ability that has to do with water, maybe a water wall? Maybe some type of bomb he throws out that explodes with water and gives enemies some type of wet effect stunning them, his first ability doing the same or different effect Hm theres a lot of what we can do with him

Edited by cookieknife

12 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

I want to see Hydroid Prime with a nice armor set, and Nami Solo Prime , Pyrana Prime and Attica Prime, ( i know thats A LOT but it would be nice to see him get some goodies)

Also with a slight rework, i would like his Tidal Surge ability to become a passive ability, like how limbo has the void dash, and i would like Hydroid to have some type of defensive ability that has to do with water, maybe a water wall? Maybe some type of bomb he throws out that explodes with water and gives enemies some type of wet effect stunning them, his first ability doing the same or different effect Hm theres a lot of what we can do with him

Right, because 3 primed weapons & a new primed warframe makes sense.

3 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

i mean, hoestly theres 4 weapons from his kit to choose from im just crossing my fingers because i like them all

He came with two weapons, Attica and Nami Skyla, why include the Pyrana, increasing the overall value when we've only had two weapons and frame combo or frame and archwing combo?

4 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

He came with two weapons, Attica and Nami Skyla, why include the Pyrana, increasing the overall value when we've only had two weapons and frame combo or frame and archwing combo?

Actually he came with four weapons, but one was a prime (Lex) and the Nikana's already been primed.

Just now, Archeyef said:

Actually he came with four weapons, but one was a prime (Lex) and the Nikana's already been primed.

I meant to say that he was shipped and bundled with the two I mentioned. Pyrana came later on down the line, but I can understand how it works with the aesthetic.

Just now, SurrealEdge said:

I meant to say that he was shipped and bundled with the two I mentioned. Pyrana came later on down the line, but I can understand how it works with the aesthetic.

My point is more that even though his bundle has only two weapons, Update 13 shipped with four. And I'm pretty sure that's what cookieknife is referring to.

I suppose you're both right, just using different metrics. That's all.

4 hours ago, Archeyef said:

nah son he came with nami skyla, nami solo, pyrana, and attica as his signature weapons if anything else was released around him they were probably just with the update, but um, if im wrong, i still think a blunderbuss pistol goes well with him being pirate themed . also i know for a fact nami skyla and attica came with him, nami solo came maybe a month afterwards tho, maybe less or more but i know nami skyla and attica yes

Edited by cookieknife

4 hours ago, SurrealEdge said:

id say pyrana because its a solid weapon that needs a prime and it wont fit with any other warframe than him, nami solo also. attica could maybe fit with zephyr or mirage though

33 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

id say pyrana because its a solid weapon that needs a prime and it wont fit with any other warframe than him, nami solo also. attica could maybe fit with zephyr or mirage though

It wouldn't matter in the end, since we had weird match ups like Volt Prime being released alongside Odonata Prime.

2 hours ago, cookieknife said:

nah son he came with nami skyla, nami solo, pyrana, and attica as his signature weapons if anything else was released around him they were probably just with the update, but um, if im wrong, i still think a blunderbuss pistol goes well with him being pirate themed . also i know for a fact nami skyla and attica came with him, nami solo came maybe a month afterwards tho, maybe less or more but i know nami skyla and attica yes

5 hours ago, cookieknife said:

i think DE knows by now that primed archwing we dont want

And not priming another archwing because of the complaints on the forums? We're only a small presentation of the player base.

It also wouldn't hurt them to advertise a new prime archwing either as it does have a level of interest.

On 6/16/2017 at 2:07 AM, SurrealEdge said:

It wouldn't matter in the end, since we had weird match ups like Volt Prime being released alongside Odonata Prime.

dont forget Nekros with Galatine prime..cuz what goes best with your scrawny,boney,lack of flesh necromancer than a double barrel shot gun and a massive friggen great sword

6 hours ago, Ordosan said:

dont forget Nekros with Galatine prime..cuz what goes best with your scrawny,boney,lack of flesh necromancer than a double barrel shot gun and a massive friggen great sword

He can be tanky with the augment Shield of Shadows.