Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime wishlist

cookieknife

On 6/16/2017 at 2:55 PM, cookieknife said:

ok so ye, but pyrana definitely should get a prime because its a blunder buss so ye

You do realize that Euphona Prime is Pyrana Prime just with a different name and additional mechanic right? Riiiight?

On June 15, 2017 at 8:14 PM, cookieknife said:

I want to see Hydroid Prime with a nice armor set, and Nami Solo Prime , Pyrana Prime and Attica Prime, ( i know thats A LOT but it would be nice to see him get some goodies)

Also with a slight rework, i would like his Tidal Surge ability to become a passive ability, like how limbo has the void dash, and i would like Hydroid to have some type of defensive ability that has to do with water, maybe a water wall? Maybe some type of bomb he throws out that explodes with water and gives enemies some type of wet effect stunning them, his first ability doing the same or different effect Hm theres a lot of what we can do with him

Please make Puddle Pirate Power into a Scylla-Charibdis-like Vortex.

It is the most ridiculous power in the game...I just...I can't.

I just can't do it.

And his tentacles need a bit of a visual boost.

On 6/16/2017 at 10:55 AM, cookieknife said:

i think DE knows by now that primed archwing we dont want

>_>

<_<

I want a new Prime Archwing. No I'm not kidding.

A new Primewing is a good excuse for them to give Archwing some more development, because it really needs it.

On 6/17/2017 at 1:42 PM, SurrealEdge said:

He can be tanky with the augment Shield of Shadows.

Don't forget the health conversion, energy conversion, despoil, and equilibrium combo. The tanking potential of Nekros is often overlooked.

1 hour ago, Silvus-Sol said:

>_>

<_<

I want a new Prime Archwing. No I'm not kidding.

A new Primewing is a good excuse for them to give Archwing some more development, because it really needs it.

Yes. Yes. Please more Prime Archwing gear. Dual Decurion Prime (the dang thing seriously need some love) or Centaur Prime (as if that thing isn't powerful enough...).

10 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Yes. Yes. Please more Prime Archwing gear. Dual Decurion Prime (the dang thing seriously need some love) or Centaur Prime (as if that thing isn't powerful enough...).

Yeah... Dual Decurion...

*activate mock-salesman voice*

Have you ever wanted a weapon that fires slow, has big recoil, low magazine capacity, AND low damage? Well, you're in luck. Because the Dual Decurion exist, and they only require 4 parts to the usual 3. Isn't that one heck of a deal?

1 minute ago, Silvus-Sol said:

Yeah... Dual Decurion...

*activate mock-salesman voice*

Have you ever wanted a weapon that fires slow, has big recoil, low magazine capacity, AND low damage? Well, you're in luck. Because the Dual Decurion exist, and they only require 4 parts to the usual 3. Isn't that one heck of a deal?

Yeah... :sadcry: The thing looks so dang cool... Why can't it be at least on par with the others?

Highest Crit chance of all Arch-guns, but that's only at 25%.