Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lato and Braton Vandal returning!

FashionFrame

4 hours ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Wow should actually try playing the game. Sniperton came back as some crappy alert as a bp reward. This was before the re-release of sniperton vandal.

So you can't back up your claims of it coming back last year ? okay then.

Project Undermine is the last time it came back according to wiki and I don't remember it making it's way back outside of that one bugged in market time few months back, which they quickly patched.

I can't find it at all in updates & build notes for some reason, but there you go look at date.

image.png

Edit:

I also found this, hotfix released on october 6 2015

• Fixed the Virulent Scourge Mod dropping fully-ranked and in packs of 10 from Project Undermine Missions.

Edited by ViS4GE

8 hours ago, HorridaMessor said:

6k mastery is nothing. All players will be able to reach MR 30 one day. And only benefits of MR are syndicate daily cap, number of traders and void fragments cap. All mentioned things are meaningless. 

And you are once again missing the point. If it means nothing to those who want it, it means nothing to those who have it too. Let's face it, those who have the Braton and Lato Vandal don't even use them, except for a very tiny few. The only thing it makes any difference for them is the tiny amount of mastery. 

So when you say "people shouldn't want them because it's just mastery", the same thing applies to the people who "don't want anyone else to have them because mastery", it's the same stupid pettiness, and it's just as selfish and shortsighted an attitude. 

It makes me laugh too how people act like there is actually something special about having the Braton and Lato Vandal, they were for credits, for being at the right place at the right time and that's it. Some people who had literally only been there for a few days, but were there at the right time, got them. It's a meaningless bauble, and those who say "people shouldn't want them for that reason", don't realize how silly they sound. If they are so meaningless, why are they so important to keep for a selected few? You cannot have it both ways that way, period. 

Anyways it's a moot point, they are coming back, so all the snowflakes who think they are special because they spent 1 credit at the right time will have to get over themselves. 

As long as they're not brought back as login rewards, it's fine.

12 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It makes me laugh too how people act like there is actually something special about having the Braton and Lato Vandal, they were for credits, for being at the right place at the right time and that's it. Some people who had literally only been there for a few days, but were there at the right time, got them. It's a meaningless bauble, and those who say "people shouldn't want them for that reason", don't realize how silly they sound. If they are so meaningless, why are they so important to keep for a selected few? You cannot have it both ways that way, period. 

Quick correction: You couldn't buy the Lato Vandal. It was automatically distributed to anyone who logged in at least once during the CBT.

9 minutes ago, Othergrunty said:

So many want them for mastery fodder, i want them because i actual really like the look of their skins. So yeah looking forward to getting and keeping them.

Basically this. Looking forward my 'old days beginner' loadout: Excalibur Prime, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal and Prisma Skana, all forma'ed.

Personally, I'd love it if they came back, they're the only 2 weapon's i'm missing.

But I'm one of those weird Grand Masters who would be perfectly happy to see the founders items re-released as a prime access pack so I'll just go and hide now...

2 hours ago, Deadl0ck said:

Personally, I'd love it if they came back, they're the only 2 weapon's i'm missing.

But I'm one of those weird Grand Masters who would be perfectly happy to see the founders items re-released as a prime access pack so I'll just go and hide now...

You're a rare breed! 

19 hours ago, cghawk said:

it has left beta for a long time, for evidence just look at steam, it's in full release not early access

obv. not. it was once told that the braton and lato vandal would be rereleased on launch. but the eternal beta seems to prevent this.

On 18.6.2017 at 9:31 PM, Deadl0ck said:

Correction: founders items re-released as a prime access pack only for closed beta players. This would be a good compensation for Lato Vandal for those closed beta players, who missed for different reasons founders prime pack. Just like me. I think we deserving it. I think we deserving a second chance.

11 minutes ago, Dr._Werdenhoff said:

Correction: founders items re-released as a prime access pack only for closed beta players. This would be a good compensation for Lato Vandal for those closed beta players, who missed for different reasons founders prime pack. Just like me. I think we deserving it. I think we deserving a second chance.

As someone who's been playing since closed beta and a founder, this is something i could get behind. 

On 6/18/2017 at 9:19 AM, ViS4GE said:

So you can't back up your claims of it coming back last year ? okay then.

Project Undermine is the last time it came back according to wiki and I don't remember it making it's way back outside of that one bugged in market time few months back, which they quickly patched.

I can't find it at all in updates & build notes for some reason, but there you go look at date.

image.png

Edit:

I also found this, hotfix released on october 6 2015

• Fixed the Virulent Scourge Mod dropping fully-ranked and in packs of 10 from Project Undermine Missions.

That was 2 years ago? Didn't seem that long ago my bad.

3 hours ago, Dr._Werdenhoff said:

Woah! you're a funny one.

65338311.jpg

Edited by ----Legacy----

2 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Woah! you're a funny one.

65338311.jpg

And yet you feel like you are entitled to something that was a reward for people who got into the Closed Beta, and another thing that was given to people during the Open Beta Stress test

4 minutes ago, Doubleplus said:

And yet you feel like you are entitled to something that was a reward for people who got into the Closed Beta, and another thing that was given to people during the Open Beta Stress test

No matter who deserves it more than others, both weapons are returning, end of story 

Just now, FashionFrame said:

No matter who deserves it more than others, both weapons are returning, end of story 

And I accept that. However, its rude to call someone entitled and even worse when they are acting in a similar (justifiable) manner and I hate this "Closed Beta and Stress Test Participants dont DESERVE anything" attitude that people tend to have, as if getting accepted in at the very start of the games life isn't special. 

15 minutes ago, Doubleplus said:

And I accept that. However, its rude to call someone entitled and even worse when they are acting in a similar (justifiable) manner and I hate this "Closed Beta and Stress Test Participants dont DESERVE anything" attitude that people tend to have, as if getting accepted in at the very start of the games life isn't special. 

I think that's what the founders pack was really for, the pre beta people had the option for a long time, if they wanted something special, that was their chance sadly. 

12 hours ago, Dr._Werdenhoff said:

Do you fathom the scale of S#&$storm if Founder packs were rereleased for CB players? If people are allready whiny and bombarded DE with their "WHAAAA I CAN'T HAVE IT!!!! GIMME NOW!!!!!!" - style threads on Vandals, imagine what would happen if your suggestion will be implemented.