Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supporting DE and Wrframe

TenGaugeBoson

7 hours ago, helioth137 said:

if you are going to accuse the developers of being extremely rude and defensive, do you have any evidence?

The rudeness is due to the stress, and the defensive is due to loving Warframe as is.

Over the years we've had lots of great feedback in order to make rewards fair, (like each 20 times you complete a mission you get a rare Reward or something) all they've done is add RNG on top of RNG with drop rates for rare items around 1%.

That makes END GAME boring, frustrating and unfair. In the END players like me get stressed as well and we all end up in a fight with the developers, in my case I quit the game until they make it more rewarding, fun and fair.

18 hours ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

Because Rivens And Kuva are bad.

Kuva isn't rewarded in enough volume to warrant the lottery that are riven mods.

If you aren't aware of the disgust among a lot of people when it comes to this just look around in the forums.

Though I have had a post or two removed because they got "heated"

Basically Riven rolling is a lottery designed economically to encourage players to buy more platinum buy increasing the "velocity" of in game currency.

It is economics 2.21 ....I have no clue how much money DE is making but rivens and kuva are a corporate ro sham bo right in the jimmy of the player.

Ok, I'm going to be the contrarian here.

DE is NOT forcing us to farm Kuva and Rivens.

1.  They are not needed for endgame content.

2.  They follow the same philosophy/business model as the rest of the game.  You have a choice.  You can choose to avoid the whole process, Timesink it, or "Buy"-pass.

3.  They make almost all weapons legitimate end-game viable and broaden the scope of content.

The RnG aspect is the necessary part of the revenue-generating business model.

DE is not a greedy, Rivenous Evil Corporate Empire.  But if it makes you feel better...ok.

People want to act offended when they don't want to invest plat or the time needed to get a totally unnecessary "god-roll-riven".

Because really, let's cut through the BS, this is about it taking more time than you want to get one.

If you don't want to invest any more time or money because you can't have it your way, fine.  But let's not act like it's anything more than that.

And I know it will be brought up:  Yes, how Rivens affect a possible Damage 3.0 is a legitimate discussion...but not what we are talking about here.

Fin

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

41 minutes ago, JoseSnake said:

The rudeness is due to the stress, and the defensive is due to loving Warframe as is.

Over the years we've had lots of great feedback in order to make rewards fair, (like each 20 times you complete a mission you get a rare Reward or something) all they've done is add RNG on top of RNG with drop rates for rare items around 1%.

That makes END GAME boring, frustrating and unfair. In the END players like me get stressed as well and we all end up in a fight with the developers, in my case I quit the game until they make it more rewarding, fun and fair.

i've also played for a few years, mastery rank 20 now, i don't allow the game to stress me, just play for a couple hours once in a while, if there are things i want with sub 1% drop rate like condition overload, i will simply sell a good riven or other items and buy it for plat.

in my eyes, problem solved.

If you want to have a problem, you can make one, if you don't want to have problems or worries...

don't worry, be happy ;p

What if there were 0 rare things in warframe? people would instead complain everything is a guaranteed drop and the game is boring, nothing to do :P

3 hours ago, .Zel said:

This is how it's a special mod i guess, pardon me since i don't use rivens and still run Acolyte builds when i do PvE but from what i have seen, Rivens are supposed to be a mod with stats which is supposed to make a weapon not viable for endgame into a viable one. As such, if the stats are really god tier then you can take pride in knowing that this is something you have and the chances of anyone else having it is close to none. Maybe they will have something which is just as good but different stats but not what you have.

Depends on the stats, Rivens don't care what weapon they are for, I've rolled a Burston Riven several times and it's always giving me +fire rate and crit. Crit being absolutely worthless for Burston and Burston Prime has way too high of a fire rate to damage per shot ratio in its base stats plus an augment that *further* boosts fire rate, I think it's impossible for a Riven to fix Burston Prime, it is in every way a full auto firerate fiend, except because of the burst trigger you have to break your finger to use it. And still does hardly any damage. I haven't seen a Riven that even improves it let alone makes it endgame viable.

3 minutes ago, helioth137 said:

What if there were 0 rare things in warframe? people would instead complain everything is a guaranteed drop and the game is boring, nothing to do :P

Then DE should work on making the game fun to play without needing to get loot for it to be fun. Games can be fun and have zero loot.

4 hours ago, .Zel said:

This is how it's a special mod i guess, pardon me since i don't use rivens and still run Acolyte builds when i do PvE but from what i have seen, Rivens are supposed to be a mod with stats which is supposed to make a weapon not viable for endgame into a viable one. As such, if the stats are really god tier then you can take pride in knowing that this is something you have and the chances of anyone else having it is close to none. Maybe they will have something which is just as good but different stats but not what you have.

If you don't use rivens why are you even in this thread.

25 minutes ago, TenGaugeBoson said:

You sir.

Are a guy I would like to have on speed dial.

I have no idea where I would have even started looking for that.

I am glad though that you did.

mmmmm lovely lovely data.

52%+ Gross Profit, major increase year over last.

THAT'S SOME GROFIT RIGHT THAR!

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

7 hours ago, Volinus7 said:

This ^

I wrote a piece about a year ago advocating people to lookup real world data on a company before making arguments for/against said company.  It is so sad to see the large amount of online statements made in reference to DE being so uneducated and bias.  DE is a company, stop treating it like a person.

I'm gonna stop supporting them too because of upcoming twitch prime giving frost prime which is vaulted frame and those things should not happen.

That is like basically ruining all those people either bought ember and or frost pack / PA / farmed tons of set to sell which people waited to sell and now only to have price ruined.