Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Sentients

dziellsGamer

Question

10 answers to this question

They are not that hard, you just need to take a proper load out. Have each of your weapons with different elemental combos on, take heavy hitting ones so that you`ll be able to deal with them faster. Take a frame with invisibility for something easier, Loki or Ivara work really well, or something that can CC them. 

Edited by aligatorno

Just now, aligatorno said:

They are not that hard, you just need to take a proper load out. Have each of your weapons with different elemental combos on, take heavy hitting ones so that you`ll be able to deal with them faster. Take a frame with invisibility for something easier, Loki or Ivara work really well. 

Im not the best with modding so im just trying to see if someone can give me a loadout. Weapons are not the biggest challenge to get (but i am only MR 9)

Any primary: Corrosive + fire/cold

Any secondary: Magnetic + gas/toxin

Any melee: Radiation + viral

Sentinel weapon: Blast + electric

Something like that. Or you can disable their resistance with your operator's void beam.

Edited by MrJxt

Just now, dziellsGamer said:

Im not the best with modding so im just trying to see if someone can give me a loadout. Weapons are not the biggest challenge to get (but i am only MR 9)

It depends a lot on what weapons you plan on getting. 

The basic rule would be Damage [ Serration / Point Blank/ Pressure Point / Hornet Strike]  + Multishot . If the weapon is crit viable, you add Crit Chance  + Crit Damage mods , if it's status viable you add  dual status 60% mods [Thermite Rounds, Rime Rounds etc], both if it can be a hybrid meaning at least 20% in both crit and status. If you are going for crit, or with a weapon that doesn't have good crit nor status, go with 90% elementals. 

A basic crit Rifle build would look like this :

Split Chamber + Serration + Point Strike + Vital Sense

2X 90% elementals + 2 mods of your choice which can either be for utility [ Speed Trigger, Shred etc] either more damage. 

A basic status Rifle build would look like this :

Split Chamber + Serration + 2x 60% dual status mods

Here you have 4 mods of your choice, again, you can add more status by adding 1 or 2 more 60% status mods, you can add 90% elemental mods to increase the damage , you can add utility. 

This can be translated to the rest of the weapon types. Unless you tell me what weapons you have, I won't be able to give you a proper build  for them. 

I believe you need to have TWW completed to start octavia's anthem; this is good, because this means you have your operator mode. going into operator mode and striking sentients with your void-beam will reset any of the elemental resistances it has built up.

As for loadouts, I often run as a nidus with a sancti tigris, but nidus might have trouble getting stacks in a low-enemy-density quest mission. My friend completed almost all of octavia's anthem as valkyr; her hysteria is an easy way to get close to sentients and unload melee strikes with low risk of death. If you're using weapons, I'd recommend a hard-hitting weapon such as a tigris, a tonkor if you're into that, or even a dread or daikyu. This allows you to hit hard in the first phase of the fight. After that, I often switch to a full-auto secondary(akstips are my favorite), they won't deal much dmg but will allow you to whittle their health down some. After awhile you'll probably notice your damage falling off terribly; once the sentient is at or below 33% health, chances are you can bum rush them and take them down in sometimes as little as a single slide-strike from a heavy blade such as galatine prime or war. Even broken-war can deal a fair bit of dmg against them.

Again, as an alternative to switching weapons, you can always blast the sentients with void-beam.

Remember to outfit each weapon you take in with a different elemental damage type.

Easiest way I did it was with Excal's Radial Blind and taking them out with melee (I was using Nikana Prime at the time).

For the first two, I bullet jumped to the door. As soon as they funneled into it, Radial Blind and went to town. Stopped every 5sec to reapply blind. Took them in a few seconds each.