Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commander synthesis target not spawning

JURX

I just started over 300 different grineer missions and cephalon simaris haven't notified me of any commander synthesis targets. I'm sure it must be some kind of a bug because nobody is that unlucky.

I would like to know if anyone have noticed same thing or if anyone find one and place they appeared for them.

IIRC Thon, Ceres (ship sabotage) always spawned them for me. A guide on steam, which I frequently use to find targets, lists Pantheon, Mecury with an 80% spawn rate. Hope that helps.

I'm also having this issue. I ran Pantheon, Plato, and Thon with no luck in finding them. I went and checked every non-endless Grineer Galleon node in case it was an unreported change, but they didn't spawn on any of those either.

I've been having the same issue. I recently decided to finish up my daily synthesis target (Grineer Commander). Tried all of the recommended planets/nodes from the wiki and forum posts about this specific synthesis target, all to no avail. It definitely sounds like a bug, as any nodes that spawn commanders either spawned a different unit as the target (if valid) or no synthesis target at all (no notification from Simaris on mission start). Hopefully they fix this, as I am eager to finally get get rid of that Daily Target (after putting it off for so long).

On 7/8/2017 at 1:56 AM, spectrefps said:

. Hopefully they fix this, as I am eager to finally get get rid of that Daily Target (after putting it off for so long).

Also got Commander target today. Just talk to Simaris again and tell him you can't finish this target today. After the daily reset tomorrow you should receive a new target. 
At least this is how it worked in the past, hope they didn't change that. I'll let you know 12 hours from now.

EDIT:  confirmed.  It still works.  Cancel your commander scan target and wait a day. 

Edited by MystMan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, same issue here. Generally you've a really high chance the mob requested will spawn (95% or something ? Really rare i don't get it), here i started 10+ missions on different planets and nothing. I tried to abandon the daily and take it back, didn't change anything.

cc @[DE]Saske

Edited by Harestation

4 minutes ago, Harestation said:

I tried to abandon the daily and take it back, didn't change anything.

Tell Simaris to cancel the target, wait after the day resets, then talk to Simaris again. You will have a new target.  Unless you're REALLY unlucky and get Grineer Commander again.

That's not a proper solution, but yeah that's what i planned to do ofc. Thanks anyway. Also i must be cursed because i set Detron crewman to be my resarch target (i'm at 9/10), none spawn too (okay in the third/fourth one, 1 crewman spawned finally).

Edited by Harestation

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...