Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Themes would you to see?

Neo3602

I'd kinda like to see a frame based on more eldritch themes. Possibly even be corrupted.

Like, for instance, the frame would have immensely strong skills, but his passive would prevent spamming. Using the powers too much would result in negative effects.

16 hours ago, Neo3602 said:

Sounds pretty interesting, any thoughts on what it's abilities would be?

Dint really think that far, but I did had in mind what his passive and 4th ability would be while I was thinking of this whole concept.

Since this Particular Warframe is under the battle worn/survivor kind of theme.

4th Ability would be kinda like some of our warframe's that have exalted weapons/mode, what he does is that he forcefully restores himself to his former glory replacing all of his missing components with Exalted/Pure Void Energy materials along with the summoning his Signature Melee weapon back in its 100% state (Naturally he will enter melee only mode with a unique stance)

as for his passive, if he dies in solo or failed to be revived in co-op mode, The Warframe will forcefully stand back once more while bleeding all over (visual effect) and He will automatically (cant be cancelled) activate his 4th ability and the power color will be Bright Red or an Evil looking Purple regardless of your power color with additional 50-100% power strength for double or 1.5x the duration of his current bleed out before finally dying (will slowly go down in a kneeling position or something with his sword stabbed to the ground and his poor head touching the sugatra).

12 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

he has to look super manly and take all attacks right on the chin. No shields, no barriers, no arm blocking, just good 'ol face tanking Rocky-style.

I'm also thinking about a Werewolf-Like frame, which is bestial and wild, their greatest strength, their 4 ability, sends them into a wild frenzy for... some time, probably a reasonably long duration, due to my second stipulation... You gain an extreme damage boost... and invuln... at the cost of basically being in a Radiation state, constantly able to harm friend and foe alike... there WILL be penalties for killing friendly Tenno/frames... but... hey... what's one more body amongst a thousand?... OH... and you can't revive others in that state, nor can you voluntarily turn off the frenzy mode... once you've gone wild, you HAVE to stick it out... also, expect lots of sliced up body parts... and Wild Kubrow are friendly to you and your party until someone attacks them... and everyone can tell that this is happening, somehow... I don't have an idea for that... maybe just an obvious glowing light or something?... IDK.... basically, it's valkyir if she was actually interesting... and based around something far more paranormal than just a berserker.

12 hours ago, Kobold101 said:

I'd kinda like to see a frame based on more eldritch themes. Possibly even be corrupted.

Like, for instance, the frame would have immensely strong skills, but his passive would prevent spamming. Using the powers too much would result in negative effects.

Agreed. I like the idea... maybe the Void based warframe idea I came up with could include it.

New Frames i would like to see would be:

Ares based frame- being based of the greek god of war he would have strong defensive and offensive abilities possilbe using a exalted spear.

1.impale: the frame thrust a spear into enemies in front of him within a determines space similar to excalibers original first ability.

2. Sheild: creates sheild negating all damage that hits it but slows down the user. Can be used with exalted spear but the sheilds area of effect is reduced

3.blood lust: for every kill preformed by the frame or allies they recieve a small bonus 1% of damage and armour buff staking 15 times max equaling 15% bonus damage and armour for weapons and frame .

4.exalted spear: summons a spear like exalted blade which can be thrown. when thrown the the spear impales enemies onto it before eventually hitting a wall and exploding  within a small area. similar controlls to the current spears with the melee button doing standered melee strikes with the spear.

The Beast frame- based on animals it would have high mobility and support feel with god offenise capibalities.

1. shift: the frame becomes a kubrow like beast with high increased health and speed able to traverse large distances quickly. using melee in this state causes the frame to uses a raming attack knocking down enemies and inflicting slash proxy

2. howl: buffs allies within a radius with a ranom perk of bonus damage, armour, or speed.

3.Evolve: changes the apperence of the frame in both the human and beast forms. the ability increases health, shields and armour for a short extent. but giving giving virual and corrisive status effect on all attacks 

4. beast summon: summons 3 beast frames to fight along side u. howl and evolve effect summoned beast aswell. drains energy for every second after there summoned

Demon frame- based on demon myths this frame would have lower health and but have good offensive abilities..

1.grasp: this is a aoe ability causing the ground to become shadowy and hands reach from it stopping and slowing down movement any enemies withn its radius inflicting damage for every second there trapped.

2.possession: using the concept of transference the warframe takes controll of the target using there gun or melee to attack enemies. this ability drains enemy. 

3.Drain: drains the soul of the inflisted giving energy and health to allies and self

4. wraith: becomes a shadow like monster capable of flight like titania but with out guns. wraith form causes attacks upon the frame to ahave a reduced chance of hitting because of his shadowy from.

arsenal/ artilliry- by reducing sheild and armour this frame exceeds in offensive ability.

1.grenade: standard grendade attack

2. sentinal summons: corpse like sentinal buffing shields and healing lost health health over time

3.. lock-on: fires rockets form the frames back that seek out enemies

4." exalted" turrent: places user into a summon turrent dealing incredilbe high damage but at the cost of moblity. drains energy every second its summoned 

On 7/5/2017 at 11:15 AM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

beastmaster frame (since everyone has asked for it at some point)

personally I'd like a frame that's all about explosions, a real Torgue-worthy frame that would make Michael Bay blush, with it's ult power being a literal Nuke or something.

tenno, I have one question to ask you, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS!?

EXPLOSIONS. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR AN INTRODUCTION, THEY WANT TO SEE EXPLOSIONS!!! 

6 minutes ago, Arniox said:

EXPLOSIONS. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR AN INTRODUCTION, THEY WANT TO SEE EXPLOSIONS!!! 

Then grab a Nova, any explosive Primary, Primed Slip magazine Angstrum, Vulcan Blitz Jat Kittag, and make a scene that rival a Michael Bay movie! We'll be waiting for the glorious screenshot.

A fourth wall frame would be funny. Or a bullet hell frame. 

Nuke frame (and I mean literally nuke. I wanna see the entire screen filled with particles and fire) 

Time frame. A proper time frame. Reverse it, flip it, undo it, destroy it. 

Blink frame. A proper blink frame able to instantly move around. 

Black hole frame, or something to do with altering gravity and making it extreme. 

A proper water frame. 

Reality frame. Able to jump realities and kill enemies via their souls. Or able to tear holes in reality and kick enemies into nothingness. Or literal portals to random locations anywhere. 

I was gonna say glass frames, but they're actually doing that already. Well then what about lava frame? 

Or melee heavy frame. Something like berserker that gains more damage the lower your health. 

Or light based frame. Able to traverse light waves or meld/bend light. Turn a map black and only you can see. Or more reality based, able to literally delete light from something. Make yourself pure black and invisible. 

Giant frame. Idk how this would work, it would only really work if eventually warframe became all open world maps, cause the current tiles are too small. But a giant frame would be cool. 

Hulk frame. Super powerful tank, with abilities based around smashing sh!t.

Mold frame. Able to become the walls, the grass, the elements in the map. Able to hide amongst the physical parts of the map and suck enemies into the walls. 

Horror frame. Maybe a Jason, or saw themed frame. Able to literally scare the living sh!t out of even the queens. 

Bird themed frame. Able to fly and turn into a hawk. Or with super vision. Or with wings on the back like In xman. 

Possession frame. Able to posses enemies and gain their power. Even their scaling armor/damage. 

There's so many ideas I have for frames. You could base a frame of literally anything :P

Maybe a literally electricity frame. Able to move around through wires and turn into a globe of plasma. 

Super hot frame. From the game super hot. When you move enemies move, when you don't, they don't. 

Atom frame. Able to split atoms and inject atomic splitting abilities into weapons giving massive damage boosts to them. Literally causing super nuclear explosions when you cut through atoms. 

Metal frame. Able to turn into metal like from xman. 

Regeneration frame. Similar in power to wolverine or deadpool. Basically never dies. Would have to be super balanced, but an undying frame would be awesome. 

That's all I can think of now. But I always have ideas for more

Edited by Arniox

On 7/6/2017 at 5:57 AM, Lotran said:

How about a warframe based around children's games?

tag, hide and go seek, red light green light, etc.

I would love this if it was a bit more horror based. Like, map goes dark except for you blinking green, when you decide, turn red and if an enemy is moving, they instantly die and all you hear is your creepy insane fuc5ing laugh. No idea about the other powers 

So many thematic Warframes I'd like to see but currently what I think could be interesting is:

Arsenal/heavy weaponry - based Warframe. HalfDarkShadow suggested something similar though my imagination would be a bit more grounded and fitting to the Warframe standardized rules of the world.

Alchemy. When DE asked players to predict what the theme for the upcoming Warframe would be, one of the suggested theme was alchemy. While the upcoming one is something as bizarre as glass, that alchemy theme would actually be really interesting. Buffs, debuffs in the rainbow of randomized elements. There is something different in a kind of saboteur playstyle that we really do not have in the game yet. Something similar, but not quite a saboteur.

I really like the idea of a spider based warframe. Has the potential to explore the wall latch mechanic a bit more, can CC with webs and maybe feast on targets for energy/health. Many ideas have been discussed for such a frame and I feel it has potential. Hope it happens eventually! :)

11 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

While the upcoming one is something as bizarre as glass, that alchemy theme would actually be really interesting.

I don't know why everyone thinks A glass based warframe is so bizarre, Glass is deadly, it's a versatile tool that can take any shape, sure it breaks easily but that's is where the term Glass Cannon takes form, how is a glass based frame any more bizarre than a headshot priest or a top hat magician?