The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grustag 3 help - which frame/ weapons would give me best shot to live

Rebel230

Question

I am trying to get them to attack me as I really want to get the Brakk pistol. 

That said, I was wondering which frame or frames do you think would serve me best if and when they do attack me? I have been farming fissures and invasions on my Nekros Prime recently waiting for tennocon (I have a digital ticket for baro) so I am trying to get enough invasions to get the death mark (which I go the email from vek) and as many prime parts as I can to sell for ducats. The wikia says Oberon Prime is good and I have him at 30 with 0 forma right now. I can find a solid updated build for him or any other frame you all would suggest give me the best chance at defeating them. I have many prime frames but I do not have any primed mods yet. My best frames as far as 1-3 forma are Nova Prime, Equinox, Nekros Prime, Nyx prime, Saryn Prime, Mag prime and Octavia. But I can also just farm any other up a forma or 2 if needed. 

I would really appreciate any suggestions' as far as frames and weapon's to help me defeat them.

Thank you

14 answers to this question

Any CC works on them, their attacks are also very dodgeable if you keep your distance. If you get too far they will teleport to you though, so beware.

G3 can be fought in a straight face-to-Neuroptic engagement if you use your mobility and have good aim and a good gun. Just be sure to have enough EHP to endure a hit or two.

Limbo is good to dodge. Go in to reload and go out of rift to eff em up. You can also stop time for them while you prance around unlike most bosses that can break out of it or have severely reduced affected time.