Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

weapon and warframe types you would like to see

(XBOX)ParrotTom

if you want to post links to designs and what-not go ahead. personally i would like to see more scythes (it's a scythe, what other reason do i need), hybrid weapons in general, melee types like spears or that one acolyte's weapon being destreza and venka, and more frames based on myths and legends, a frame for blood magic or corpse manipulation (i mean weaponizing corpses not necromancy) or dual frames like equinox, but have these frames abilities compliment each other and are kind of meant to be used as such like if you mixed hydroid and volt together and changed the original abilities a little. the other thing i would like to see would be more weapons or skins with fitting names like a scythe called Dark Harvest, a LMG named Crimson Symphony, claws or tonfas named Bloodlust. 

what kinds of things would you like to see added?

Dual whips. With high range, one for crits, second for status. Or just two types of them, plus they could have ability same as Valkyr's 1st skill. She would love that weapon.

More weapons like Zenistar. This heavy melee is my absolute main after I got mine. I would love to see something like that in dual swords, whips, polearms, sword&shield, staffs etc.

More claws... better claws, faster claws... claws with special abilities... like charge attack could throw them or maybe something like claw-whip?

As for warframes... more great frames like Nidus. Capable to be tank, damage dealer and healer at the same time. I just love that synergy between his skills.

I would like to see that upcoming glass themed frame to be as good as Nidus, definitely not as useless and boring as Atlas (boring as Hek), Mag (useless in most situations), Harrow (yes, i found him useless and boring, he can't be put anywhere, not a tank, not a DD, not a healer, not a support... Ace of Spades), etc.

new idea, spear/ javelin and shield combo, a triple weapon combination and stance mod that uses 2 normal sized weapon types and switches to a big one like using dual kamas prime (the game may call them hatchets with a sword stance, but i will still refer to them as scythes) then switching to reaper prime during the combo, or just let us have another melee in place of any of our other weapons. it would be fun to be able to go full scythe wielder or Watchdog of Farron if i wanted to

High fantasy please

Void infused staves and scepters, casting out greater power to smite ones foes

My hope would be a melee + ranged melee weapons

Swords (etc) + gunblade/glaive and these void scepters/staves to go Gandalf on a foe would be amazing