Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning Home

GIMO

Hello all,

I'm an old Tenno, I have been away for quite awhile.  I had been a part of this community from Beta Update 4 up until roughly Update 17.  I left for various reasons but I miss this game immensely.  I have been periodically checking on the status of this game even while away; I had considered coming back numerous times.  The recent Open World trailer was what convinced me to return.  Unfortunately I don't have a gaming PC anymore (nor do I have the money for one right now) and I didn't have my PS4 at the time of the account migrations.  I have, at least, several hundred hours of gameplay on my PC account and as much as I love this game, to start all over is... a bit of an undertaking.

What I'm asking is; do any of you know of any possibility of another account migration in the future?

Edited by GIMO

Thank you for your answers.

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

They have talked about it but sadly we didn't got intel on when.

Oh and welcome back home tenno i think there is some beer left in the fridge ^.^ 

And thank you.  I assume Frost kept it cold for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Posting this for my own sake, i suppose.  I started my journey on the PS4.  While I certainly miss all the toys I had accumulated on the PC, and unlocking all the planets/missions again is a bit of a drag, I definitely appreciate seeing the game through the eyes of a new player after all the progress this game has made.  My love for Warframe has been rekindled.

21 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I don't get why some of you want to switch from PC to PS, can someone explain?

There a some reasons and I can't tell u all of them not because I'm a PS mean that console is good but there are few to change it 

Edit: console is better yeah right and goat can fly now I should stop dreaming 

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

21 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

There a some reasons and I can't tell u all of them not because I'm a PS mean that console is good but there are few to change it 

Edit: console is better yeah right and goat can fly now I should stop dreaming 

Well, idk, I mean PC has better performance, we have updates way before you, we have Tennogen too; there's plenty of reasons :/

5 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Well, idk, I mean PC has better performance, we have updates way before you, we have Tennogen too; there's plenty of reasons :/

Yeah but the only thing that PC won't get from console is obsidian and jade packs did u see Excalibur obsidian skin it's badA$$ and tennogen well in console u but it by plat not real money ;)

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

Just now, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Yeah but the only thing that pic won't get from console is obsidian and jade packs did u see Excalibur obsidian skin it's badA$$ and tennogen well in console u but it by plat not real money ;)

The Jade & Obsidian skins are meh :/

Not really my style. And if it's just for skins, I prefer PC.

1 hour ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I don't get why some of you want to switch from PC to PS, can someone explain?

I never wanted to switch, but I don't have a PC to play on anymore nor can I afford one as stated in the original post.

15 minutes ago, GIMO said:

I never wanted to switch, but I don't have a PC to play on anymore nor can I afford one as stated in the original post.

Where are you from If I may ask? Just because with a 500 dollar worth pc you can run this game just fine and it is a long term investment. If you have a job then you can earn money and save some for a simple pc. If you have still no job you can ask some money from your parents.

If I were you I would like to keep the pc acc and make a new ps4 acc too.

Anyway welcome back tenno! Wish good luck to your progress.

4 minutes ago, Sziklamester said:

Where are you from If I may ask? Just because with a 500 dollar worth pc you can run this game just fine and it is a long term investment. If you have a job then you can earn money and save some for a simple pc. If you have still no job you can ask some money from your parents.

If I were you I would like to keep the pc acc and make a new ps4 acc too.

Anyway welcome back tenno! Wish good luck to your progress.

I agree, this game has incredible performance, even a medium PC can run the game on great quality.

I have a job and I am saving money, but I'm saving up to move out of my parent's house.  I can't very well justify $500 minimum on a luxury like that right now, and I would never ask for that much from my parents unless it was something dire.

I don't mind being behind on updates or even losing exclusive content; I just wanted the account that I put so much time into even if I lose a few things in the transfer.

Edit: And all of that aside, I started playing with a lot of friends on the PS4.  I don't intend on skipping on them to play on PC just to have my stuff back.

Edited by GIMO