The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Toxocyst (as well as potentially Knell)

(PSN)theelix

Being that these two weapons have to attain their headshot buff in order to be useful what-so-ever, I've noticed that this buff limits what the weapon could do. While they're strong against trash mobs, they lack heavily against drones, some bosses, and other things with weakpoints, but not headshots.

Similar to the buff to finishers (where they were added on massive amounts of enemies that didn't have them, such as Moas, chargers, and so forth), I think this buff should extend to other weakpoints, and more weakpoints should be added. 

16 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Being that these two weapons have to attain their headshot buff in order to be useful what-so-ever, I've noticed that this buff limits what the weapon could do. While they're strong against trash mobs, they lack heavily against drones, some bosses, and other things with weakpoints, but not headshots.

Similar to the buff to finishers (where they were added on massive amounts of enemies that didn't have them, such as Moas, chargers, and so forth), I think this buff should extend to other weakpoints, and more weakpoints should be added. 

MOAs and chargers have heads and I have scored headshots, you just have to know where to aim.

1 minute ago, Keiiken said:

MOAs and chargers have heads and I have scored headshots, you just have to know where to aim.

I know they have heads, but the battery pack I'm pretty sure has a 3x multiplier as opposed to the head's 2x multiplier. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

I know they have heads, but the battery pack I'm pretty sure has a 3x multiplier as opposed to the head's 2x multiplier. 

They do, and it's relatively easy to hit by just shooting between their legs.

Also, those buffs are so you aim, I don't see the problem tbh, given that there is one mini-boss and 2 types of enemies that have no headshot hitbox

I hope you are right about this, most weapon just need to land weak point and do critical like head shot.

One thing though, I have Helios and supposedly with the weakness detection mod (Ceph Simaris) that would help. I also enjoyed the new addition on the Zenith, but am not focused on it sadly.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

While they're strong against trash mobs, they lack heavily against drones, some bosses, and other things with weakpoints, but not headshots.

Lephantis.

Also, tangent:

35 minutes ago, (PS4)theelix said:

Similar to the buff to finishers (where they were added on massive amounts of enemies that didn't have them, such as Moas, chargers, and so forth)

Doesn't work against Nox, though - the finisher's damage is reduced by its locational damage reduction.

It would certainly be nice, since there are a couple of enemies where the head ISN'T their biggest weak point. I'm not sure if Bursas even have a head, on that front.

but I'm not sure there are ENOUGH affected circumstances that DE would want to bother with coding it.