Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally completed 2nd dream **SPOILERS*

Ghostshott

SOOOOO I Finally finished the second dream quest and all I have to say is...................HOLY @(*()$ S#&$ HECK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had peiced toghther small bits of lore here and there but now holy god did this help tie alot together anddddddddddddd know I know a little bit more about the frames and that they are ''puppets'' for the tenno but now I feel so much more connected to the game itself especially when I got to crate my human and lotus walked in and we got voiced lines and back story now im even more curious as to what the F*** is inside a warframe.......  LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Ghostshott said:

What the F*** is inside a warframe.......  LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You think that was cool, just wait for The War Within, and later on, The Sacrifice. :cool:

You're in for a wild ride, my friend.
As we all are.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

15 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

You think that was cool, just wait for The War Within, and later on, The Sacrifice. :cool:

You're in for a wild ride, my friend.
As we all are.

Take the breaks off this train choo chooooooooooooooooooooo

37 minutes ago, Ghostshott said:

SOOOOO I Finally finished the second dream quest and all I have to say is...................HOLY @(*()$ S#&$ HECK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I had peiced toghther small bits of lore here and there but now holy god did this help tie alot together anddddddddddddd know I know a little bit more about the frames and that they are ''puppets'' for the tenno but now I feel so much more connected to the game itself especially when I got to crate my human and lotus walked in and we got voiced lines and back story now im even more curious as to what the F*** is inside a warframe.......  LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats..yeah I cried like a little baby at the end. Was so beautiful. 

18 minutes ago, NinthAria said:

The part where Lotus walks in at the end still gets me no matter how many times I replay it. It's like...her entire character is on display in that one sequence, without any dialogue or anything required. So good.

I was like eyes brimming over a little with tears when she walked in everything came like full circle as she glided in 

2 hours ago, Ghostshott said:

Rejoice, for another has joined the fold.  Now go spend some money and support DE 😊.