Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things you really wish you had recorded, but didn't.

Silvus-Sol

This topic is to be a list of small stories that you had happen, but unfortunately, did not screenshot or record.

I decided to make this because one of these little moments happened to me just a few minutes ago...

*wavy flashback effect*

I was doing the Nitain Exterminate on Sedna and had Tigris Prime. This roller eximus comes charging at me, I fire once, and miss (my fault). The roller then bonks into me, rolls about 5 ft away from me, and stops. It turns around and looks at me, just sitting there... waiting for me to make my move. And make it I do. I fire my second shot, and just as I shoot, the roller expertly hops into the air and completely jumps it. But before it has a chance to gloat and judge me with it's smug face, a WoF Ember comes along and roasts it alive.

RIP NinjaRoller - You had skillz

Edited by Silvus-Sol

Losing my V card. My friends don't believe me. Even after I got married and have a child on the way; they still doubt it's mine. 

In game, the time that I actually died in the dojo, just walking down the hallway. Gotta be a pretty crappy player to die in an area that you can't die in. 

That one time I was farming ODD and someone deployed an eximus roller that just sat on the bench near the pod and did nothing amid the chaos and mayhem XD I should have recorded that and made a slo-mo edit with that hello darkness my old friend song lol 

When Juggernaut and Stalker spawned together in a tight infested ship space and I was solo farming jugg. I paused thought I turned recording on in nvidia shadowplay. But guess I missed something and didn't manage to record the fight. :facepalm:

Fighting Vor in Sorties with underleveled gears, trying to challenge myself, when he teleported and his boss marker points to a wall. Soon after, he dies - turns out he teleported into a wall and killed himself. I got a Tonkor Riven (pre-rework) and sold it for a tidy sum of plat; I did not deserve that XD