Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime after Hydroid

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)xOCCVLTx said:

If I'm not mistaken Mesa and Mirage are up next and I'm a mesa main so I'm pretty excited!!! What are your thoughts.

1 upvote = 1 hug for Zephyr

Everyday a Zephyr Warframe is neglected and abused. Every upvote goes to support the Zephyr species.

(That was a joke)

You skipped Zephyr though.

Should probably be Zephyr, Mirage, Limbo, Chroma, Mesa, whoever is next. Just google the warframes in order of release 

Edited by (XB1)AntiCaesar
Apparently "hug" = "but"

I'm a Mesa main as well, since her release I bought her out right. Don't know why I'm so salty I'm gonna have to see zephyr, mirage prime before mesa prime...actually it kinda pisses me off...but whatever...sigh...I'll wait my turn. 

I mean seriously, no body uses mirage anymore after the simular balance..gawwd F mirage. Lol

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)FCastle74 said:

Don't know why I'm so salty I'm gonna have to see zephyr, mirage prime before mesa prime...actually it kinda pisses me off...but whatever...sigh...I'll wait my turn. 

I mean seriously, no body uses mirage anymore after the simular balance..gawwd F mirage. Lol

Yeah, well nobody uses Hydroid and he still gets primed.

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)AntiCaesar said:

1 upvote = 1 but for Zephyr

Everyday a Zephyr Warframe is neglected and abused. Every upvote goes to support the Zephyr species.

I had to upvote this just for the sheer hilarity of the joke. Nice one.

My vote still on Zephyr, just to make sure the rework comes.

Just now, ExcalPrimeWhen said:

Limbo prime is what I'm hoping for because of his rework. but considering the actual release schedule of frames, it probably won't be him

Prime's go MMFF.

We've had Oberon, and next is Hydroid, so the next two are females then Limbo should have a shot of being primed.

I just thought you were a founder messing with people due to your name.