Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What frame do you see the most?

(PSN)theelix

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

And I'd say you've just shown what sort of player you are by complaining about the simulor rework..... the simulor needed a rework and it's not actually any weaker, it just requires a bit of management to use it now instead of just spamming the fire button.  

Sorry bro, but the Simulor IS worse than it was before.

It's just that with Mirage, who gives it an insane damage boost with Eclipse, her clones, and causes it to proc more often with her clones by proxy of there just being more Orbs, it deals about the same damage.

Yet, in reality, with any regular non-damage boosting Warframe it's a terrible weapon that even falls off at level 50 now instead of level 80.

27 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

Sorry bro, but the Simulor IS worse than it was before.

I disagree, but I'm not going to argue the point because I wasn't a big fan before and I'm still not a big fan of it after the rework so it makes no real difference to me at the end of the day.   Having said that most mirages I see these days (not many now funnily enough) have just switched to the ignis instead which is pretty much just as bad for other players as the old simulor/mirage approach. 

30 minutes ago, Tuoweit said:

Others want to achieve their individual bonus objectives, like say, "get 10 headshots" - yeah good luck with that when Ember is racing along in an Exterminate with WoF. 

ah the joys of getting the bonus objectives with an ember... the amount of times I've been unable to get '30 kills with my rifle' and the struggle it takes to just get '10 kills with my melee' with an ember with wof active in the team is just stupid.  Mind you they're not all down to the team, I love getting 'hack a console' on defence....

Edited by LSG501

10 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I disagree, but I'm not going to argue the point because I wasn't a big fan before and I'm still not a big fan of it after the rework so it makes no real difference to me at the end of the day.   Having said that most mirages I see these days (not many now funnily enough) have just switched to the ignis instead which is pretty much just as bad for other players as the old simulor/mirage approach. 

Don't worry bro, I've never been a fan of the Simulor series either. The noises, especially as Mirage, drove me up a wall far too much to enjoy the gun in general.

I'll admit the problem wasn't ever with the Simulor, but with Mirage herself, and the next weapon will just come in to replace the whole "kill everything easily in mission until X level" trend we keep getting with her. Yet at the same time, I'm glad I hardly ever hear that guns sound again. I want it to be a good gun, don't get me wrong, but I REALLY wish they'd make that portal formation sound a little less ... everything, really. It's loud, bright, reverberates and the shooting sound itself is way too high and just carries everywhere in smaller rooms. At least with the Ignis, it's just a constant singular stream of sound.

20 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Graysmog said:

The noises, especially as Mirage, drove me up a wall far too much to enjoy the gun in general.

Yeah I'm the same and funnily enough I have the same 'annoyance' from the constant swishing of the excaliburs exalted blade when it's used like a laser weapon.... the constant swish swish swish swish really greats after a while.

asking this question is like asking whats the best frame in the game. The answer will vary because of two thing, first thing is mission & Ownage. While some of us take the same frame wherever we go like a badge of office some of us are more orthodox with our warframe choices based on each players perception of what they will need or what the team will need for the mission. now the second one is a big one here is why, have you ever been in a survival or defense and one of the members kills everything in in the room with out trying [sometimes thats you]. Most often times then less you will find that you are paying more attention to them or what you are doing that you forget the other one or two members of your team. and i am guilty of this too. its gets so bad that ill be in a survival and at the 40 or 50 minutes mark someone is at extraction and im like "but we are right here" and or you see one or two of the members more the the other.

but what do you think is there more to it then less i wanna know let me know if i forgot something