Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties rewards

Iimon4ik

7 minutes ago, Iimon4ik said:

I finished 4 sorties and i get 4 anasas in a row. I have a question: when this bulls*** will be fixed?

Never because this V doesn't get enough attention and some players still don't believe it could fix the issue (the devs don't believe this either)

And anyway the game has to be grindy and unrewarding so... sorties are perfect

Edited by Trichouette

better question , u do the last sortie solo or with team? tecnically in public room u have more chance to take ayatan or endo

but RNG is RNG u can't do nothing , the only fix we need now is remove one of the 2 endo reward cuz this make no sense , 4k endo from sculpture and 4k endo from reward...

2 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

better question , u do the last sortie solo or with team? tecnically in public room u have more chance to take ayatan or endo

but RNG is RNG u can't do nothing , the only fix we need now is remove one of the 2 endo reward cuz this make no sense , 4k endo from sculpture and 4k endo from reward...

empty anasa is 2k - filled goes to 3.5k. From sorties you only get empty anasa so it's 2k endo not 4k.

35 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

How about just combined the two Statue/4k Endo into a Filled Ayatan Anasa.

Then the single Anasa statue would be back to being worthless, like back when it's just 2k Endo.

27 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I think having a new Ayatan sculpure worth 4k when empty and more when full would be better :3

This idea I'm okay with.

49 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

All sorties were finished in party, but as i remember put some mechanics, that prevent getting same rewards in a row, why it works so bad as it possible, an i dont know why 

1 hour ago, Iimon4ik said:

All sorties were finished in party, but as i remember put some mechanics, that prevent getting same rewards in a row, why it works so bad as it possible, an i dont know why 

From what I've seen everybody gets the same reward as the host so that mechanic only really works if you were the host.

3 hours ago, Trichouette said:

Since when..?

I mean what makes you think that ?

i make u an excample , we play me and u , let's say that i got 2 riven mod in 2 day and u got 2 ayatan in 2 day, the moment when we play togheder we will never take a riven cuz i already got it 2 time so all the team will take 4k endo or ayatan or another reward , why i'm sure about this? cuz i already test it so many time , and i always got so many endo/ayatan ...

i start do solo the final sortie/ the entire sortie for a reason, in this way i know what i got on the other sortie and i can hope for a good reward 

just to show u my luck :D and i sold many for endo so.....

Spoiler

anasa.png

2 hours ago, Iimon4ik said:

tbh dat system never work well, start work only when u take 2 riven......

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R

35 minutes ago, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

i make u an excample , we play me and u , let's say that i got 2 riven mod in 2 day and u got 2 ayatan in 2 day, the moment when we play togheder we will never take a riven cuz i already got it 2 time so all the team will take 4k endo or ayatan or another reward , why i'm sure about this? cuz i already test it so many time , and i always got so many endo/ayatan ...

i start do solo the final sortie/ the entire sortie for a reason, in this way i know what i got on the other sortie and i can hope for a good reward 

just to show u my luck :D and i sold many for endo so.....

You're making assumptions over something absolutely random.

Just now, LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R said:

maybe yes , maybe no who know :p

Devs said that you can't get the same rewards more than 3 times in a row.

That's the only thing we know for sure. That and that rivens have an insanely low drop rate.

The rest is probably pure randomness.

5 hours ago, Trichouette said:

That's the only thing we know for sure. That and that rivens have an insanely low drop rate.

The rest is probably pure randomness.

Randomness or RNG, it is RNG.

Not too good with RNG, I didn't get a Melee Riven so no clue (since Melee Riven release too). Maybe after a Month, I would rage.

On 14/07/2017 at 1:37 AM, Trichouette said:

Ah, but see, my boyfriend and I have literally got anasa statues for the last five days straight. 

The sortie reward pool either needs to change or the odds need to be balanced a bit more. Perhaps doing something like relics where you can put credits, or something similar to Void Traces in and get higher tier rewards. 

12 hours ago, GrimMonsoon said:

Ah, but see, my boyfriend and I have literally got anasa statues for the last five days straight. 

The sortie reward pool either needs to change or the odds need to be balanced a bit more. Perhaps doing something like relics where you can put credits, or something similar to Void Traces in and get higher tier rewards. 

As I said, they "said that". I'm not sure about how true that is.

yet i'm still here offering that link to everybody :

On 18/7/2017 at 0:28 PM, Trichouette said:

As I said, they "said that". I'm not sure about how true that is.

yet i'm still here offering that link to everybody :

eh? i see my nick on your screen? 

feb3148252b4aeda4f36a1ca9dd4ba84.gif 

and i'm so happy , got a week of endo and ananas, then 1 riven mod and now again ananas :D

oh nice i see this in all the quoted link xD sorry mate!

Spoiler

lol.png

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R