Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck and demand compensation

(XBOX)Warp Hype

I was doing Octavia's Anthem - Find the first song fragment. I end up going into a hole, that is in front of a door with water going into the hole. The room I then fell into had no exit. ALL the doors were locked. 

The room had water falling from the middle of the ceiling, with a pool of water in the middle of the room. In the room was a smaller that had lockers with two doors on opposites sides of the room (and those doors were locked). Just outside of the two doors were 2 more doors that were also locked.

Why am I demanding compensation? Because earlier in the quest, I had obtained Barrel Diffusion - a mod I've been wanting for a while. But because I couldn't leave the room, I had to quit the mission, losing Barrel Diffusion!

Digital Extremes, you guys killed it at TennoCon, but you guys can't make something as simple as an exit?! I demand compensation.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Warp Hype said:

I end up going into a hole, that is in front of a door with water going into the hole. The room I then fell into had no exit.

Did the hole close behind you?

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Warp Hype said:

Why am I demanding compensation?

You shouldn't be.  I bet if you looked up the GotL list for Xbox one of them would be willing to give you a copy of Barrel Diffusion.  DE isn't going to send you a copy or anything.

lmfao

All you had to do was jump back up. Parkour 2.0. If there was a room with lockers, you're clearly designed to be in there and there was clearly a way out. 

Also, Barrel Diffusion is a ludicrously common mod in terms of rares. 

Statistics

Rarity

Rare

Trading Tax

Credits64 8,000

Dropped by

The Grustrag Three 
Grineer Seeker 
Orokin Void Containers 
Dark Sectors Defense Reward
Infested T3 Defense Reward 
Interception Wave Reward

Also, if you were truly stuck in any fashion, there is a /unstuck command. 
Too bad DE never made that clear though. 
Edited by (PS4)theelix