Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes beyond primes

Why are you so sure Zephyr will be next tho for female frames ? They already broke the order twice for the winter prime, first with Nova and second last year with Valkyr, why are you so sure they won't be breaking it again this year and move Zephyr to spring just like they did with Banshee? Overcofindence is a thing, you know? 

3 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Why are you so sure Zephyr will be next tho for female frames ? They already broke the order twice for the winter prime, first with Nova and second last year with Valkyr, why are you so sure they won't be breaking it again this year and move Zephyr to spring just like they did with Banshee? Overcofindence is a thing, you know? 

This is the expected release of primes given the original release chronology, but this is just based on the assumption DE will stay in order this is not fact. 

Hydroid Prime August 2017 M
Zephyr Prime November 2017 F
Mirage Prime February 2018 F
Limbo Prime May 2018 M
Chroma Prime August 2018 M
Mesa Prime November 2018 F
Equinox Prime February 2019 F
Atlas Prime May 2019 M
Wukong Prime August 2019 M
Ivara Prime November 2019 F
Titania Prime February 2020 F
Nezha Prime May 2020 M
Inaros Prime August 2020 M
Octavia Prime November 2020 F
N/A February 2021 F
Nidus Prime May 2021 M
Harrow Prime August 2021 M
Edited by Carnage2K4

1 minute ago, Carnage2K4 said:

This is the expected release of primes given the original release chronology:

I know. It doesn't really change the fact that so far they skipped two unpopular frames for a winter release for more popular ones. I expect either Mesa, either Mirage for winter PA and Zephyr for spring. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

But each of them in a row got a immortal skin 

That does not mean it's a cause of Priming, that is your assumption based on a correlation and until you can show a dev saying it's not, then it will remain your assumption.
It's a standard logical practice to show a cause, yet you claim 'use logic' while falling into one of the most common illogical assumptions there is. It's more than a little ironic.

8 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

I know. It doesn't really change the fact that so far they skipped two unpopular frames for a winter release for more popular ones. I expect either Mesa, either Mirage for winter PA and Zephyr for spring. 

Yeah, but you asked why he is so sure, and that's why, the chronology.. and this assumption of immortal skins being a precursor to primes.

Edited by Carnage2K4

2 minutes ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

Its a 1.5-2 month separation rather than 3 now. So harrow wont come out till prob. 2019

Vauban Prime Male 5-17-2016 18.12 No
Nekros Prime Male 8-23-2016 The Silver Grove 3 No
Valkyr Prime Female 11-22-2016 19.0.7 No
Banshee Prime Female 2-28-2017 19.11.5 No

Oberon Prime

Male

5-30-2017

How's that 1.5-2 months? 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)CloneXCaptian said:

Its a 1.5-2 month separation rather than 3 now. So harrow wont come out till prob. 2019

No it's not, it's always 3 months, almost to the day that the 3 month boosters end.

THAT is a fact, you can go look up the times themselves on the wiki.

2 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

How's that 1.5-2 months? 

I actually think OP is trolling now.

Edited by Carnage2K4

What is the point of this thread?  The next Prime is the next Prime.  Knowing months or years in advance changes what exactly?  They will prime a new one every 3 months, when they release it you'll know what it is.  Why do people act liking guessing this is some act of a great seer.

If you want to foretell the future, guess the next 30 primed weapons in exact and precise order, then you will have information that might be worth sharing.  

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

What is the point of this thread?  The next Prime is the next Prime.  Knowing months or years in advance changes what exactly?  They will prime a new one every 3 months, when they release it you'll know what it is.  Why do people act liking guessing this is some act of a great seer.

If you want to foretell the future, guess the next 30 primed weapons in exact and precise order, then you will have information that might be worth sharing.  

Dude wants recognition because he's the "prime prophet"

Zephyr still has only half of a functioning moveset.

They could be hiding reworks for her to correlate with a primed release

On a sidenote, I think the quest frames will be primed last. All the other frames, as in ones that just drop without having to do quests, will be primed first. Mesa, Zephyr, Wukong, and Ivara will all be primed before, say, Mirage.

4 hours ago, arch111 said:

Fact is that inspiration and good workflow have been the desciding factor behind some warframe released rather than some carved in stone list.

Some defy the pattern yes, and no one claims the order is carved in stone. It's just a pattern that usually works, so why discard it and pretend it's totally random? 

48 minutes ago, Kobold101 said:

On a sidenote, I think the quest frames will be primed last. All the other frames, as in ones that just drop without having to do quests, will be primed first. Mesa, Zephyr, Wukong, and Ivara will all be primed before, say, Mirage.

Why would they do this? Because there's lore that would make it tricky? They already primed Valkyr regardless of tricky lore, and I think Valkyr has a bigger difficulty with lore than any of the quest frames. 

7 minutes ago, Kinetos said:

Why would they do this? Because there's lore that would make it tricky? They already primed Valkyr regardless of tricky lore, and I think Valkyr has a bigger difficulty with lore than any of the quest frames. 

Because quest frames require much more effort to make than the ones where you have to defeat a boss, and, iirc, you can only get them once. People might feel a bit cheated by that.

Valkyr prime isn't actually as bad as people think it is. Look at it like this:

Valkyr regular is a corpus tourtured version of Gemini Valkyr, the tenno built Valkyr, in an attempt to recreate the original Valkyr prime

4 hours ago, Kinetos said:

Some defy the pattern yes, and no one claims the order is carved in stone. It's just a pattern that usually works, so why discard it and pretend it's totally random? 

My point is the devs themselves have told us that they make primes not because they have a list they must follow, 

But rather what they want to do and are inspired to do.

So predictions are good but don't forget these are artists as well as a company. 

8 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Limbo is a questframe, and I doubt most of the questframes would receive Prime treatment, and instead would gain the opportunity to go Umbra due to the lore behind them.

Said lore would especially be notable for Inaros and Harrow, both of which betrayed the Orokin in some way - not sure about Harrow though.

Wiki for frame release dates so far: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes_Comparison/Release_Dates

Why would a "quest frame" not be primed? And why do people keep repeating this?

8 minutes ago, Kobold101 said:

It's in the name.

'Quest'frame.

You need to complete a quest in order to make them.

:crylaugh: I didn't realize completing a simple quest is such a hard and significant feat. And then why did you mention Mesa a few posts above? She is a quest frame, you need to complete a quest to have access to her parts outside of having someone take you to the boss. 

Not only that but she is the hardest to get next to Saryn because of how you have to farm her. 

Edited by aligatorno