Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let people change there characters in warframe!!!

(XBOX)TacoCreator9999

Question

25 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)TacoCreator9999 said:

No like between missions

In order to change the Warframe, you have to go to your Arsenal.  From there, you can access and equip any Warframe, weapon or companion you currently own.

If you do not own any items beyond the ones you started with, you have the option of purchasing them fully built from the arsenal, market place (located on the "bridge") or run boss nodes to get the parts and then build them in your foundry.

Also, when providing feedback, it helps everyone involved if you are as detailed as possible.  Just having "why..." doesn't give the devs any idea as to what you're having an issue with.

Edited by MagPrime

It's hard to walk you through equipping something when I have no console experience with Warframe, I can only offer how it's done via PC.

Go to your arsenal (go down the ramp from the bridge of your shop and walk straight to the thing in the middle of the immediate back wall) hit x (console equivalent for interaction) mouse over the line that says Excalibur on the left, you'll get a sub menu that should have "equip" at the top.

Select that.  It will sort all owned Warframes alphabetically at the top and all unowned  (But purchaseable) Warframes below that, also alphabetically. 

If you do not have any other Warframes besides Excal, you will either have to fight planetary bosses (or run quests) to get their blue print parts and build them in your foundry. (And buy the overall main blueprint for credits from the market place)  Or, you can just purchase a fully built Warframe for plat .

Since he used excal > mag as an example, I'm thinking he's a new player, picked a crap starter frame and now wants to change it. As in change the starter warframe you get to pick the first time you enter your account. In other words, be able to use any of the starter frames without having to pick one out of the three and stick to it until you can farm/buy the others.

Edited by Gruumzh

1. be more clear in the post what you mean.

2. did you do Vor's prize when you started(assuming you skipped it)

because in vor's prize you install the arsenal where they tell you what it does.

3. next time dont make this kind of posts because you will be laughed at.

a good example is the person who said noob level: expert not gonna say his name due to the rules. even though it is kinda rude to say that i admit that but still i recommend looking up warframe.wiki to see every warframe and weapon.

Edited by jopos15

5 hours ago, jopos15 said:

3. next time dont make this kind of posts because you will be laughed at.

It is rude for people to laugh at someone asking a question, even if they think it's a stupid question.  I don't think that answer, however, is to advise people to not ask stupid questions.

This player is likely new and found the forums to ask a question.  It would have been helpful if they were more clear about the question and engaged more with answers, but they did at least find the right place.  Not everyone knows about the wiki, especially new players, and DE doesn't do a good job with tutorials and helping players understand all the complexities of the game.  Add to this the fact that some other games have you choose a class and stick with it unless you initiate another playthru and I can see how people could be confused about how to play a different frame.

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

It is rude for people to laugh at someone asking a question, even if they think it's a stupid question.  I don't think that answer, however, is to advise people to not ask stupid questions.

This player is likely new and found the forums to ask a question.  It would have been helpful if they were more clear about the question and engaged more with answers, but they did at least find the right place.  Not everyone knows about the wiki, especially new players, and DE doesn't do a good job with tutorials and helping players understand all the complexities of the game.  Add to this the fact that some other games have you choose a class and stick with it unless you initiate another playthru and I can see how people could be confused about how to play a different frame.

maybe you didnt read properly but i was saying that he has to be more carefull what he types and not just one word.

i am not trying to be rude just warning him that these kind of posts people can make fun of him like comment 1, 5 and 11(like i said not gonna say names).

so this is why i give him a advice not to make so simple things.

he needs to be more specific but please "commenter" next time focus on the people who are laughing and send them your post not to me i am not making fun of him.

Edited by jopos15

36 minutes ago, jopos15 said:

maybe you didnt read properly but i was saying that he has to be more carefull what he types and not just one word.

i am not trying to be rude just warning him that these kind of posts people can make fun of him like comment 1, 5 and 11(like i said not gonna say names).

so this is why i give him a advice not to make so simple things.

he needs to be more specific but please "commenter" next time focus on the people who are laughing and send them your post not to me i am not making fun of him.

I agreed that the OP should have been more clear in their issue.  The answer, still, is not to tell people not to ask questions for fear that they'll be made fun of.

On 7/17/2017 at 6:19 PM, Bravely_Casual said:

Noob Level: Expert

Not really cool to bag on a new player for not knowing things.

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

I agreed that the OP should have been more clear in their issue.  The answer, still, is not to tell people not to ask questions for fear that they'll be made fun of.

Not really cool to bag on a new player for not knowing things.

once again i said that he has to be more carefull what he says. the making fun part was a example.

now please stop replying to me.

11 minutes ago, jopos15 said:

once again i said that he has to be more carefull what he says. the making fun part was a example.

now please stop replying to me.

If you're having an issue with someone, you can put them on your forum ignore list. 

Buuuut...your word choice did give the impression they shouldn't make posts for fear of being laughed at.

I understand your intent, and I won't berate you on the topic, and I won't be offended if you drop me on ignore.  

7 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

If you're having an issue with someone, you can put them on your forum ignore list. 

Buuuut...your word choice did give the impression they shouldn't make posts for fear of being laughed at.

I understand your intent, and I won't berate you on the topic, and I won't be offended if you drop me on ignore.  

dont worry i wont set you on the ignore list at least you understand my intent to help the OP.

but the "commenter" who kept replying didnt even sound like he understand what i was trying to do by warning the OP not to make this kind of posts with almost no information with that most trolls like the comments that i noted before wouldnt make fun about it by the one word "why...".

hope you understand that OP and "replyer"

1 minute ago, jopos15 said:

dont worry i wont set you on the ignore list at least you understand my intent to help the OP.

but the "commenter" who kept replying didnt even sound like he understand what i was trying to do by warning the OP not to make this kind of posts with almost no information with that most trolls like the comments that i noted before wouldnt make fun about it by the one word "why...".

hope you understand that OP and "replyer"

Just an FYI, you can use people's names here on the forums.  If they're active in the thread, you aren't inherently naming or shaming them, you don't need to call them "commentor"