Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smeeta Kavat

BlinkandDie

Question

Heya, I have some questions for you dudes; 

The Smeeta Kavat mod "charm" 

When it drops a rare resource, does it go straight into your inventory or do you have to pick it up off the floor? Is the rare resource from the planet you're on?

and

I read somewhere that you need to be active for the charm to activate. What does "active" mean? Because if I'm channeling with banshee and don't move for ~20 seconds is that inactive?

7 answers to this question

yep; the rare resource is added to your inventory; it SHOULD also display at the bottom of your screen, but I can only confirm that argon from void will show up on the left side of your screen as per usual for argon drops.

And yes, it is the rare resource for the planet you're on; an exception to this, I believe is quests, which for some reason usually drop argon.

U got the answer for your 1st question so ill take 2nd:

Beeing afk with companion shouldnt count as inactivity as long as your companion/sentinel is making dmg from what i know so with kavat or sentinel (with striker) u should get every reward

7 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

U got the answer for your 1st question so ill take 2nd:

Beeing afk with companion shouldnt count as inactivity as long as your companion/sentinel is making dmg from what i know so with kavat or sentinel (with striker) u should get every reward

No. The second the player is marked as AFK the companion ceases to function properly. I've tested this numerous times using an Ember and a sentinel and using an Ember an a Smeeta. Once I'm marked as AFK the companion barely functions, if it functions at all, and anything that would put items into my inventory doesn't work until the game removes my AFK flag.

This includes Vacuum.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

No. The second the player is marked as AFK the companion ceases to function properly. I've tested this numerous times using an Ember and a sentinel and using an Ember an a Smeeta. Once I'm marked as AFK the companion barely functions, if it functions at all, and anything that would put items into my inventory doesn't work until the game removes my AFK flag.

This includes Vacuum.

Looks like i wasnt afk for so long, happend to alt+tab for couple of mins nad everything was ok, so how long does it take to become as afk?

1 hour ago, Raskolnikow said:

Looks like i wasnt afk for so long, happend to alt+tab for couple of mins nad everything was ok, so how long does it take to become as afk?

I think around 1 to 2 minutes of doing nothing (standing still)