The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I "synthesize a simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a hobbled dragon key equipped"?

Raptora1

Question

I recently got my first riven mod for completing a quest and I tried to do it, but i have no idea how. I synthesized a daily simaris target without using any abilities or traps during the whole mission while i had the hobbled key on, but i didn't get it. What am I doing wrong?

18 answers to this question

i have this riven mod not too long ago. what you need to do is get someone to help u out. its way too difficult to unlock this riven challenge by urself. You also missed out an important requirement which is you cannot take a SINGLE DAMAGE from enemies. A slightiest damage to ur frame and the mod challenge goes fail. So basicaly you CANT take any sort of damage during the entire mission. heres what u can do, invite a friend, more the better, get ur buddies to help u kill the mobs and let them scan the target. yes, when ur friend scan the target, you will complete the challenge. i did it with 3 clanmates last week and i didnt even do anything. 

PS : your simaris target should have 4 little dots which needed to be scanned, scanning the green targets wont work.

51 minutes ago, HisHolinessAardvarkPrime said:

I find it amusing that the person asking the question clearly states that they were able to successfully complete the challenge. 

please quote the part where OP said he successfully complete the riven mod challenge. 

incase you didnt know how to read, OP said "I recently got my first riven mod for COMPLETING A QUEST  and I tried to do it". 

If you're a new player you get your first riven mod from the quest The War Within. Know the difference between QUEST and RIVEN MOD CHALLENGE.

Am 7.11.2017 um 22:01 schrieb krc473:

That’s an ability. 

Take a friend to help. Or do it yourself, it is not all that difficult.

Older Thread but still needs to be corrected here. Operator mode is not an ability and won't fail these challenges, as does non of the operator moves.

21 minutes ago, Kalec said:

Older Thread but still needs to be corrected here. Operator mode is not an ability and won't fail these challenges, as does non of the operator moves.

Maybe I am just unlucky, or it has since been patched out. But I have failed by using the operator before.

As you say: it is an older thread. So it could very well have been patched out by now.

On 1/5/2018 at 12:17 AM, KnightOw7 said:

Helpful tips for this challenge.

Artax sentinel weapon. Procs cold and slows target.

Also. Activating Rhino's Iron Skin right at start of match will not fail the challenge.

OMG iron skin worked and didnt faile the challenge ... thanks dude