Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nurf Ember Please

Heckubis

Really the only thing shes good for is sucking the fun out of playing have one in the run and you never get to kill anything. I have played off and on since alpha and it feels as though all other Frame gets nurfed or rebalanced for one reason or another but ember still runs a no fun huge area damage without interference. they hit one button then run to the end. 

if your not going to nurf it can I ask for a party filter that automatically routs you to groups that don't have the frames that either don't work for your playstyle or end up being so over aspected they make play absolutely unenjoyable.

7 minutes ago, Heckubis said:

if your not going to nurf it can I ask for a party filter that automatically routs you to groups that don't have the frames that either don't work for your playstyle or end up being so over aspected they make play absolutely unenjoyable.

Just play higher level missions where Ember struggles. Easy as that.
And by the way... Ember got nerfed just as other frames. People hating on her current WoF would straight up quit the game, if Ember still had her first WoF.

Yeah, turn Ember into ANOTHER warframe that suffers from line of sight and I will quit to protest.

While your suggestion isn't bad (the one to choose a filter), your hate definitely is. When you'll get into missions on wich you'll swarmed by a horde of countless enemies like if they're mindless zombies coming from an outbreak, for the umpteenth and the level is higher than 40 so that you can taste the scaling then we might be able to talk again.

Most of our weapons that function for AoE got immensely nerfed for such PATHETIC hatred such as this and we can see where the fun went.

49 minutes ago, Heckubis said:

Really the only thing shes good for is sucking the fun out of playing have one in the run and you never get to kill anything. I have played off and on since alpha and it feels as though all other Frame gets nurfed or rebalanced for one reason or another but ember still runs a no fun huge area damage without interference. they hit one button then run to the end. 

Ember has already been nerfed.

and the only missions Ember can cheese through with WoF without worry are missions every other frame can cheese through just as easily.

in later missions WoF is useless as a DPS.

People ask for these things and the next best thing gets attention for a nerf. Telos Boltace is a waste of a weapon, Mag is now the most useless frame hands down next to Zephyr, and Limbo is now back to useless.

Why don't you look at other abilities like Sleight of Hand and make suggestions for a real rework that makes it useful. Nah, that makes too much sense and it's easier to complain Mirage is OP and needs 3 nerfs.

Ember is fine. If you don't like other players playing how they want, go play solo.

Ember doesn't need a nerf to her current kit. What she needs is a new, non-passive ultimate that synergises with her other skills. She's almost there with accelerante and then setting people on fire with her skills, things is most people just turn on 4 and forget.

Ult needs to be something like "When activated, any enemies currently experiencing Heat DoT and/or her own DoT effect will explode in giant pillars of flame, doing damage and hurting/setting on fire everyone around them."

Just anything more active than World on Fire's current iteration.

first of. its spelled nerf. second of. please dont randomly ask for nerfs. yes. i do agree that there needs to be some change to ember. but not neccesarily a nerf. i actualy think that overall she needs a buff for her other 3 abilities and her 4 needs some changing. but no nerf.