Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Conversation needs to be a thing

Kitsushadow

Although the Threshcone Prime thing was an epic troll, I really enjoyed the conversation between the operators. They had the right level of gossip and snark that the scene called for.

I can't help but wonder if that could be implemented into the regular game. As you're playing it, the Operators start gossiping and snarking back and forth with each other. They could comment on activity in the game, or react to things Lotus says. Sort of like this:

===

Lotus: You have hostiles approaching. It's the Grineer.

Operator 1: We know that already! Sheesh. This is a Grineer station. Who else would it be?

Operator 2: Wouldn't it be nice if just once, it wasn't blatantly obvious?

Operator 1: I know, right?

Operator 3: Geez, guys. Get a grip, will you? We're trying to focus, here!

33 minutes ago, Kitsushadow said:

Although the Threshcone Prime thing was an epic troll, I really enjoyed the conversation between the operators.

Sorry Im way out of the loop here. There was a conversation between two operators? Got a link? :)

Like?

Tennos Auditions for Voice Casting? 

OR

Chat text will now show up in other Players (option to turn it on or off) screen with what was said? (Not mandatory, but help, having a visual aid to which Tennos is talking. BUT a voice-modulator? That doesn't seem easy, with a Voice pack it should be fun to use, and I don't have to Voice XD).

What would be interesting is if they changed the responses of your Tenno based on alignment. Moon-aligned Tenno are snarky and rebellious, neutral Tenno are laid-back and wishy-washy on the mission, and Sun-aligned Tenno are uptight and driven. Could be interesting to see how that plays out.