Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New pets that we can ride on em(riding space drags) and building base

ducanhvu001

DE should add pets like space drags that we can ride on em to travel a large distances, warframe is a space ninja game so why not adding space drags that we can ride and fly.

I know warframe isnt minecreaft but it wasnt an rpg then why not letting us build our base on plains of eidolon and raising pets.

Atleast consider the space dragon thing.

Maybe the sentient dragons we can ride after completing a quest.

I'm always down for chocobo's in anything. 

I wrote about Spectre based bikes that you could use as ground travel, back when I was speculating about larger maps, after the introduction of archwing missions, that set th early precedence. 

I agree that archwings make this a little redundant, but perhaps a more in the field organic ability to tame a flying mount for temporary use. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

maybe instead of vehicles,more archwings.or atleast new archwing skins.the archwings arent that diverse,and the only prime you can get is founders i think

Odonata prime is vaulted 

Not founders, thats only skana prime and excalibur prime

The issue with archwing is that it has no incentives, other than mastery 

They should implement fracturing ships to Warframe 

Where ships break apart and we go into archwing

Archwing should give us endo

Like endo drops should be double for archwing, resources in general would be 50% more

If we could instantly go from regular missions to archwing missions, it woukd be awesome 

I thought they would add it after Atlas, his quest goes from normal to archwing boss, thats what Warframe archwing needs 

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

Having mountable pets in the Plains of Eidolon would be cool. They could add a horse like creature that we could ride and attack from.

As for base building, that should only be done like the Dojos are done. Clans get to build their own place and can only be seen by members of that clan unless others are invited in. As for location, not sure, maybe the clan master can choose one from a serlection of areas. There could also be a main geate that lets players travel to the Plains of Eidolon with a loading screen or something, and then a geate in Plains of Eidolon to clan blase. It's just a thought.

On 8/12/2017 at 3:58 PM, ducanhvu001 said:

DE should add pets like space drags that we can ride on em to travel a large distances, warframe is a space ninja game so why not adding space drags that we can ride and fly.

I know warframe isnt minecreaft but it wasnt an rpg then why not letting us build our base on plains of eidolon and raising pets.

Atleast consider the space dragon thing.

Maybe the sentient dragons we can ride after completing a quest.

i  like the rideing pet idea....but it would be cool feed out pets meat 

On 8/22/2017 at 11:43 AM, (PS4)XxDenyer143xX said:

so like the beginning archwing quest?

i really think having space stations explode apart and a giant archwing boss showing up would be awesome

or if it happens and we enter a second stage of archwing based objectives for extraction

archwing just needs to be tweak to be within the missions themselves, being able to go from warframe to archwing seamlessly

like on Uranus, except it feels weird moving around in sharkwing, the navigation gets to be the biggest issue with Uranus...

-_- no puns intended

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

archwing just needs to be tweak to be within the missions themselves, being able to go from warframe to archwing seamlessly

yeah there aren't that many archwing nodes in the game. i think that is what makes them uninteresting. the only time you use the archwing a lot is in Uranus, but that's not even in space.