The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity Nerfs are incoming be prepared

Milinko

On 8/15/2017 at 11:30 PM, RikerWatts said:

Trinity is fine where she is, I don't understand why she would need any nerf in the first place.

1) no. she isn't.  if you mean fine as in she works then yes.  she's "fine."  But her design and power level were from a time where that was needed.  She is a dated frame in need of a revisit.

2) Revisit/rework does not mean nerf.  It is entirely possible that she will retain the same energy giving amounts and that you merely need to work more to give that out as a player.  The point of a rework aside from QoL updates is to make sure all abilities are good, synergy is added, and they retain roughly the same amount of power as pre.  Just with more player interaction.

Her well of life is garbage and is never used.  her EV gives too much power for the little effort required to give it.  her 3 is dated mechanically and should receive some QOL updates.  her 4 is fine as since it had the "fortunate" experience of being so broken it demanded early attention.  Personally while I enjoy trinity conceptually and visually I HATE the way she's in a squad.  Instead of being like your typical support where your squad has to be aware of you and what you're doing they don't need to with trinity.  Instead of 4 people working together to accomplish a similar goal trinity turns any match she's into 4 players playing in the same space.  As warframe is a team game this is just frankly bad design.

Good things are left untouched. 

A lesson of that was the OPTICOR. That weapon was perfect, now DE gave a lot of love to it. It turned into my main. It requires skills and timing rewarded with power. Trinity works the same, she is weak and fragile. She depends on other users for her existence. She is a team player similar to Lucio and Mercy. Warframe is a game based on passives and active of your tier. The fun of this game is the different boosts and buffs you gain getting different well modified frames on your tier. Trinity role is to be a healer. If that role is gone then she's useless. 

For me Nidus is a tank but I don't see use for that sack of filth. Chroma on the other hand is a powerhouse. He has a definite role such as nova, vauban, loki, frost and volt. Trinity is a lor, lor nm and jv player. She must be conceived as what she really was conceived, a supporting medic and supplier for the team. 

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

1) no. she isn't.  if you mean fine as in she works then yes.  she's "fine."  But her design and power level were from a time where that was needed.  She is a dated frame in need of a revisit.

2) Revisit/rework does not mean nerf.  It is entirely possible that she will retain the same energy giving amounts and that you merely need to work more to give that out as a player.  The point of a rework aside from QoL updates is to make sure all abilities are good, synergy is added, and they retain roughly the same amount of power as pre.  Just with more player interaction.

1. According to you. She is not dated. I use her every day. I have more pressure delivering good performance than a slow nova. She carries the team. That alone makes her interesting. 

2. I work more to give that out as a player when there are no enemies. I have to do more work than any other frame doing lor. Do you actually use trinity? 

"EV gives too much power for the little effort required to give it."

Are you sure? The cycle of maintenance happens like this because she is feeble and easy to kill. She depends on other good players for EV. I can't EV easily if the enemy is not controlled on any sort. She gets beaten down doing EV, there are nullifiers making the job quite harder. 

I'll ask this again, do you use trinity? I think you are not familiarized with her. 

Edited by (PS4)felsager

1 hour ago, (PS4)felsager said:

1. According to you. She is not dated. I use her every day. I have more pressure delivering good performance than a slow nova. She carries the team. That alone makes her interesting. 

2. I work more to give that out as a player when there are no enemies. I have to do more work than any other frame doing lor. Do you actually use trinity? 

"EV gives too much power for the little effort required to give it."

Are you sure? The cycle of maintenance happens like this because she is feeble and easy to kill. She depends on other good players for EV. I can't EV easily if the enemy is not controlled on any sort. She gets beaten down doing EV, there are nullifiers making the job quite harder. 

I'll ask this again, do you use trinity? I think you are not familiarized with her. 

1) Dated means old design wise.  nothing you do gameplay wise right now matters.  doesn't change that fact.

2) So we're resorting to writing situations in which someone cant physically debate back? great! -_-

You tap a target.  kill said target with any strong weapon (I prefer using tirgris prime) bam.  everyone has full energy unless their pool is huge.  then it takes 2 casts.  That is little effort. little interaction with herself or others.  That's not debatable.  cycling between killing a random add and popping blessing isn't a lot of effort.  And the power from doing either is gross compared to the effort put in.

EV build should have no issues outside of say sorties or raids.  if you're struggling to maintain your energy and others within the star chart either that's a build problem or a you problem.  A blessing build with zero efficiency will carry you through sorties with zero issues.  the amount of energy an energy eximus drains isn't strong enough to stop you from spamming EV until the unit is dead.

I've played her plenty.  I never die as trinity outside very niche instances.  and this was because I made a poor play.  You can say whatever you want.  She's going to be revisited.  and she's going to end up requiring you to actually work for the power than hand it out like candy.  Deal with it.

8 hours ago, Arniox said:

oh yeah. According to the wiki, an enemies health is multiplied by 10 (and restored) so a 1 million health enemy has 10 million health, and then the tick damage on the first pulse would do 625,000 damage. So yeah :P. As soon as your first ability finished, it would be left with 375,000 health with no mods on trinity. With mods, it would be dead :P

Looks like it has been changed.

Testing in Simulacrum with 284% Strength Heavy Gunner loses 50% of current health (before cast) on expiry of EV regardless of whether WoL is cast before or not

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

1) Dated means old design wise.  nothing you do gameplay wise right now matters.  doesn't change that fact.

2) So we're resorting to writing situations in which someone cant physically debate back? great! -_-

You tap a target.  kill said target with any strong weapon (I prefer using tirgris prime) bam.  everyone has full energy unless their pool is huge.  then it takes 2 casts.  That is little effort. little interaction with herself or others.  That's not debatable.  cycling between killing a random add and popping blessing isn't a lot of effort.  And the power from doing either is gross compared to the effort put in.

EV build should have no issues outside of say sorties or raids.  if you're struggling to maintain your energy and others within the star chart either that's a build problem or a you problem.  A blessing build with zero efficiency will carry you through sorties with zero issues.  the amount of energy an energy eximus drains isn't strong enough to stop you from spamming EV until the unit is dead.

I've played her plenty.  I never die as trinity outside very niche instances.  and this was because I made a poor play.  You can say whatever you want.  She's going to be revisited.  and she's going to end up requiring you to actually work for the power than hand it out like candy.  Deal with it.

1. Old design doesn't mean obsolete design. If something provides FUN and works, why change it? 

2. You wrote "you merely need to work more to give that out as a player." Why do I have to work more as a player? Because you decided that for me? Really? Are you this entitled? You have your beliefs on some play mechanics, that's fine. Why others has to adopt your point of view on game play style? 

3. It is debatable. The effort is a compensation for the feeble and weak warframe. We call that a transaction. Trinity is weak, some strength need to compensate for her weakness. 

4. I have a blessing build, EV build and tank build. This is one of my main characters. The effort is fair for what it does. 

5. Revisited doesn't mean nerfed, you wrote that.  Second, you are not the game developer. We are not sure what it will be. 

"Deal with it" 

6. Lucio uses a green circle as a boundary for healing. Lucio most move to give health. Trinity is doing exactly the same with 25 meters. I have to reach players in order to hand in that power. Mercy works similar but she provides a yellow and blue energy cord within a radius. She has to work more but the compensation is fast flight and gliding. 

Edited by (PS4)felsager

6 hours ago, Sabreracer said:

Looks like it has been changed.

Testing in Simulacrum with 284% Strength Heavy Gunner loses 50% of current health (before cast) on expiry of EV regardless of whether WoL is cast before or not

oh that's a shame...Guess it makes sense cause it was pretty powerful :P

2 hours ago, (PS4)felsager said:

1. Old design doesn't mean obsolete design. If something provides FUN and works, why change it? 

2. You wrote "you merely need to work more to give that out as a player." Why do I have to work more as a player? Because you decided that for me? Really? Are you this entitled? You have your beliefs on some play mechanics, that's fine. Why others has to adopt your point of view on game play style? 

3. It is debatable. The effort is a compensation for the feeble and weak warframe. We call that a transaction. Trinity is weak, some strength need to compensate for her weakness. 

4. I have a blessing build, EV build and tank build. This is one of my main characters. The effort is fair for what it does. 

5. Revisited doesn't mean nerfed, you wrote that.  Second, you are not the game developer. We are not sure what it will be. 

"Deal with it" 

6. Lucio uses a green circle as a boundary for healing. Lucio most move to give health. Trinity is doing exactly the same with 25 meters. I have to reach players in order to hand in that power. Mercy works similar but she provides a yellow and blue energy cord within a radius. She has to work more but the compensation is fast flight and gliding. 

Doesn't matter if it's obsolete or not.  DE has updated frames before to be with current mechanics.  and fun is subjective.

It doesn't matter what I believe.  DE has gone around reworking frames specifically because they want players to work/interact more with their kit.  Trinity fits their critera of frames fitting of a revisit.

Doesn't matter if you think it's fair.  DE doesn't.  and it's going to be changed because of that.  Never said I was.  Just telling you that trinity fits the bill on their past reworks.  and all their reworks/revisits follow a specific pattern.  there is no reason to assume they will treat her rework/revisit any different.

Lucio has to be protected in overwatch.  So does mercy.  your comparisons are bunk.  Trinity doesn't need to be baby sat like mercy does.  she can heal her self and become invulnerable at the tap of a button.  Lucio do to having movement and wall gliding is better at surviving himself.  But he needs to be close enough to people.  and people need to be aware of where he's at if he's the only healer.  Trinity can make her EV have much farther range.  and her invulnerability and healing are set to affinity range.  So the allies don't have to be aware of her location.  Nor do they have to make sure they are near by incase she goes down since she supports herself.

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

*snip*

"Doesn't matter if it's obsolete or not.  DE has updated frames before to be with current mechanics.  and fun is subjective."

1. Is it? Always a fresh challenge comes handy. I don't mind increasing the proficiency of my game. If the tweaks are based on skills, I will not oppose these changes. 

"It doesn't matter what I believe.  DE has gone around reworking frames specifically because they want players to work/interact more with their kit.  Trinity fits their critera of frames fitting of a revisit."

2. Combinatoric powers seems like better immersible gameplay design, no one is opposing this. It happened in Overwatch and seems to be a current trend using supers. Combinations are well established in Doomfist. I don't mind seeing them on new war frames. However, that will scare off other players who invested time on trinity. Revisions are intended to make things better not worst. Many of the intervention made by DE improved the overall game structure by increasing and twitching few parameters.  

The kit attains optimizations on one power and rarely two power's build sacrificing other powers with negatives. This is a choice designed by players in their builds. There is no generalized built that optimizes the whole kit or set of four powers. Combined builds can optimize at most two powers of the kit. 

"there is no reason to assume they will treat her rework/revisit any different."

You don't know this. How? You work with DE as a game programmer and designer? 

"Lucio has to be protected in overwatch.  So does mercy."  

So is Trinity. Mercy and Lucio heal themselves over time and they can have boosts healing using their supers. I ask again, do you play Overwatch? 

"Trinity can make her EV have much farther range."

War frames moves faster. The speed of the game is a parameter in consideration. Healers are designed taking into account the tempo of the game. In Overwatch healers moves with the speed of the team. In War frame, 25 meters is a reasonable distance because war frames moves way faster through the map. 

"So the allies don't have to be aware of her location."

False. Distant allies uses the map to find the range of Trinity. In a Lor game players watches the speed and position of Trinity to move as a group. 

" Nor do they have to make sure they are near by incase she goes down since she supports herself."

False. Keymap avatar Icons were introduced because players want to know the position of others. 

"your comparisons are bunk."

According to you, yes. I suggest you download War frame and purchase Overwatch. If you have them I suggest you pay more attention to the interoperability between players and game mechanics.  

The policy of design is based on team mechanics performing coherent and coordinated efforts. I don't mind if trinity becomes more of a team player. In the end she will be designed to fulfill this role.  

I recommend you the game Minecraft. ;)

Edited by (PS4)felsager

2 hours ago, (PS4)felsager said:

"Doesn't matter if it's obsolete or not.  DE has updated frames before to be with current mechanics.  and fun is subjective."

1. Is it? Always a fresh challenge comes handy. I don't mind increasing the proficiency of my game. If the tweaks are based on skills, I will not oppose these changes. 

"It doesn't matter what I believe.  DE has gone around reworking frames specifically because they want players to work/interact more with their kit.  Trinity fits their critera of frames fitting of a revisit."

2. Combinatoric powers seems like better immersible gameplay design, no one is opposing this. It happened in Overwatch and seems to be a current trend using supers. Combinations are well established in Doomfist. I don't mind seeing them on new war frames. However, that will scare off other players who invested time on trinity. Revisions are intended to make things better not worst. Many of the intervention made by DE improved the overall game structure by increasing and twitching few parameters.  

The kit attains optimizations on one power and rarely two power's build sacrificing other powers with negatives. This is a choice designed by players in their builds. There is no generalized built that optimizes the whole kit or set of four powers. Combined builds can optimize at most two powers of the kit. 

"there is no reason to assume they will treat her rework/revisit any different."

You don't know this. How? You work with DE as a game programmer and designer? 

"Lucio has to be protected in overwatch.  So does mercy."  

So is Trinity. Mercy and Lucio heal themselves over time and they can have boosts healing using their supers. I ask again, do you play Overwatch? 

"Trinity can make her EV have much farther range."

War frames moves faster. The speed of the game is a parameter in consideration. Healers are designed taking into account the tempo of the game. In Overwatch healers moves with the speed of the team. In War frame, 25 meters is a reasonable distance because war frames moves way faster through the map. 

"So the allies don't have to be aware of her location."

False. Distant allies uses the map to find the range of Trinity. In a Lor game players watches the speed and position of Trinity to move as a group. 

" Nor do they have to make sure they are near by incase she goes down since she supports herself."

False. Keymap avatar Icons were introduced because players want to know the position of others. 

"your comparisons are bunk."

According to you, yes. I suggest you download War frame and purchase Overwatch. If you have them I suggest you pay more attention to the interoperability between players and game mechanics.  

The policy of design is based on team mechanics performing coherent and coordinated efforts. I don't mind if trinity becomes more of a team player. In the end she will be designed to fulfill this role.  

I recommend you the game Minecraft. ;)

I don't know why you keep making that response.  If you want to think trinity's rework is going to be different then go right ahead.  All i'm saying is that there is a clear pattern to how they rework frames and that they have never deviated from that pattern as far as i'm aware.  So I don't have any reason to assume it's going to be different.  That statement in itself doesn't mean that it can't be different.  But you're arguing for the sake of arguing at this point so i'm not really surprised you're still making statements like that.

I don't know why you keep bringing up 25 meters either.  Both her heal and invulnerability are locked at 50 meters unless you use the focus skill tree node that effects affinity range.  And you're grasping.  Majority of team content the maps she's in she will be filling people's energy and healing them regardless.  If someone is literally playing a survival mission 4 rooms away from trinity that's bad play.  If distance was ever an issue for trinity it would be one of the main things that's brought up in defense of other trinity threads.  But it isn't because distance isn't a problem.

Mercy doesn't "heal" herself.  it regenerates automatically when she's not underfire for a second.  This isn't an accurate comparison because trinity can heal herself under fire.  Lucio on the other hand does have the ability to heal himself.  But unless near an ally it's a selfish play due to the reduced range he got quite a few patches ago.  more on top of that trinity can make herself invulnerable.  Neither mercy nor lucio can out heal massive DPS on themselves or allies.  Trinity doesn't have to because she can slap invulnerability on everyone in affinity range.  SO again.  your comparisons are bunk.

And considering your repeated attitude, your blatent arguing for the sake of arguing replies, and grasping with weak statements i'm done here.  You originally argued that she didn't need changing.  I told you she did based on what DE considers rework criteria and that wether or not you agreed with said criteria it was happening anyway.  So now you've let that go and are fighting me at literally any point i've made even though you basically lost your original argument. Goodbye.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)Knight Raime said:

But you're arguing for the sake of arguing at this point so i'm not really surprised you're still making statements like that.

A classical stubborn attitude of "I am right and you are wrong". I'm not surprised. 

More on top of that trinity can make herself invulnerable.  Neither mercy nor lucio can out heal massive DPS on themselves or allies.  Trinity doesn't have to because she can slap invulnerability on everyone in affinity range. 

I never mentioned anything about invulnerability at all in my conversation. You simply lost the rope. The discussion was about shield regeneration and life recovery. Trinity can instantly boost shields and life bars with EV. Both games function similar on the purpose but the way such was are carried out depends on the speed of the game. You simply forgot that. 

And considering my repeated attitude, I continue blatantly arguing for the sake of arguing replies, and grasping with weak statements. i'm done here. I basically lost my original argument. Goodbye. SO again.  My comparisons are bunk.

I do understand your need to project yourself into others. ;).

People like you ruin games asking developers to take out the fun on things that are working. 

Edited by (PS4)felsager

Let me leave these words here .

"Kind of clickbaity, "incoming" is not a good way to describe Trinity changes. 

Scott literally said that she wasn't even on the radar right now, and that he would not go after her until he had time to do a full rework and give her a lot of new pluses to go with any nerfs. 

And while I don't remember his exact words, he made it pretty clear she was very low on his list of rework priorities. 

Which means it could actually be years.

That's not what incoming means. -"

When PRIMES are reworked they must stay primes. There will be compensations for decrements. Such compensations will be studied well enough for good results instead of downgrade EV or blessing for the sake of it. She went through a big nerf. Why a second one without positives? 

I'm sorry, but frames that break the game is the point of this game. It is like diablo.

All increasing the difficulty would do is make the endless grinder more frustrating and very slow. Difficulty doesn't make the game harder, just slower. Because you have to roll instead of bulletjump. Because you have to hide behind cover. Because everything is bulletspongy.

Just play another game, most games are slow and "challenging". Some people like to have fun in games.

Just look at darksouls. Having your shield up all the time is normal. Here most people don't even know that melee block has up to 85% damage reduction at no cost whatsoever.

Edited by BlueberryIsWar

3 minutes ago, BlueberryIsWar said:

I'm sorry, but frames that break the game is the point of this game. It is like diablo.

All increasing the difficulty would do is make the endless grinder more frustrating and very slow. Difficulty doesn't make the game harder, just slower. Because you have to roll instead of bulletjump. Because you have to hide behind cover. Because everything is bulletspongy.

Just play another game, most games are slow and "challenging". Some people like to have fun in games.

Hallelujah.

That's EXACTLY the point. 

I don't care about the healing or shields. But she needs to work for her energy restoration, instant complete energy replenishment for her whole party that also kills the target it affects is too much. Make her work for it like Harrow. 

59 minutes ago, Cyandana said:

I don't care about the healing or shields. But she needs to work for her energy restoration, instant complete energy replenishment for her whole party that also kills the target it affects is too much. Make her work for it like Harrow. 

A generic classical troll asking for nerfs. 

The guy at Tennocon said he doesn't like how Trinity users can just press 2 and 4 and instantly give their entire squad unlimited energy and health. He wants her to have the same power, but to have to work for it. The same issue Ash had.

DE has said that they're going to leave Trinity alone as they think she's in a pretty good spot right now, and that they're preoccupied with other things.

Edited by Duckboy3825

On 8/16/2017 at 0:24 PM, Milinko said:

So at tennocon someone complained about Trinity being to powerful and needing to be looked at, of which [DE] responded with it will happen just not soon, so that is to say that all the bad frames are going to get their respective reworks and/or buffs first before bringing another frame down. With this if Trinity nerfs are going to happen I really want to point out her big issue is that she can spam her abilities to no end giving infinite energy and a 75% damage reduction with a full health and shields to boot. If you nerf her then here are my suggestions 

First link her ability to cast to the duration of the ability. Like a cooldown. Like Harrows cooldown. So you can't just spam 4 to give infinite EHP as long as you have energy effectively making every frame into a tank which a support shouldn't be able to do squishy or not, it's broken. So just cast it everyone gets their health and shields from it and the duration of the damage reduction is how long you have to wait before being able to cast it again. Negative duration gets the benefit of being able to cast it again but positive duration gets the benefit of longer damage reduction time so balance is key.

Secondly her 4 should not give a percentage of health and shields back that can be maxed to 100% at that point what is point of having her one which gives lifesteal if you hit that target when you can just hit 4 to heal everyone to max. Instead have it do a much smaller percentage that maxes out at say 50% and a flat number for health and shield say around 300. Her damage reduction is fine in my opinion but that's just me this way she is a better burst healer than others but Oberon and Harrow can maintain heals a little better because theirs works more as an activated passive ability and works better for Allies with larger health pools and their own large reserves of armor because they don't need damage reduction. This way there is a reason to use her one because currently when was the last time you actually remembered that it was there. No really have you used her 1 after she was fully leveled don't lie to me. I can hear you typing lies just because you don't want her nerfed.

Her second ability just needs the cast delay increased a little the less duration you have. This inflicts a balance between her abilities so if you wanted to go negative duration build you can't just spam 2 and 4 to have all the HP and all the energy and technically with high strength you would also have the damage reduction because it still applies it just doesn't last long it's ridiculous as it stands. I can build a macro that lets me do that forever with the push of a button so I could go AFK for 10 minutes and no one would notice. I know because I have done it. Hit the macro and left to watch youtube.

Her one is fine if it wasn't useless compared to her 4. In order to give reason why her 1 even exist she needs to have her 4 nerfed a bit.

Her 3 is also fine it isn't invincibility and it only affects her so not to bad .

Alright this is what I think would be great for Trinity a little balance and thought put into using her not just mind numbing press 2 3 4 let allies kill everything if you aren't solo wash rinse repeat for eternity. She is overpowered and I'm sorry for anyone who doesn't think so but how many other frames can not be killed by 4 level 135 heavy gunners by just pressing 2 3 4 while having your cursor pointed at them. You don't have to even be paying attention just point and press those and you are done. I can't think of a single frame that can purely survive without paying some form of attention. This is what I want to see but it isn't my game so let's see what [DE] has in stored for us maybe they never nerf trinity because her level of power actually isn't necessary so people don't use her that often. 

A little salty on trinity. :P IMO she don't need to be nerfed. She's perfect at her current state. She is a frame that excels in supporting the team and that's her forte. Just think of this, what will happen to her if she got nerf? She will be a useless frame IMO if that happens.

On 8/26/2017 at 10:33 PM, AshenOne07 said:

A little salty on trinity. :P IMO she don't need to be nerfed. She's perfect at her current state. She is a frame that excels in supporting the team and that's her forte. Just think of this, what will happen to her if she got nerf? She will be a useless frame IMO if that happens.

what's the point of her 1 and if you have enough energy to press 2, smart enough to press 4 after, and a half decent build how are you or anyone near you supposed to die. The problem is she can give everyone max health shields and energy in a matter of 2 seconds she isn't just good she is too good. Are you honestly saying that there isn't anything wrong with being able to spam 2 buttons and making yourself and team unkillable? Imagine going against something like that in a pvp aspect and I'm not talking conclave fight it in the new multiplayer simulacrum or try to get killed by IDK 4 heavy gunners level 100. Your options are play effectively and not so fun or play more fun and still have an incredibly hard time dying. Well these are just my opinions you don't have to agree with them I don't even use Trin that much anymore because she really isn't that much fun to me but whenever I do play her no one dies ever even in the most difficult of missions like Nightmare MOT or level 3 sortie. It takes no skill and a low level amount of thought people don't say Harrow is OP because he has a long cooldown on his invincibility and Trin doesn't something has too be obscenely over leveled in order to one shot you through a Trin protecting you. 

On 8/16/2017 at 0:24 PM, Milinko said:

With this if Trinity nerfs are going to happen I really want to point out her big issue is that she can spam her abilities to no end giving infinite energy and a 75% damage reduction with a full health and shields to boot.

Given her base frailty, the cost of the ability and the long cast time, I believe Blessing is fine how it is right now. There's no issue there. For a comparison on the DR, Mirage and Mesa can both permanently sustain a 95% DR for themselves with the right build. (Mirage's is conditional to location but can also be augmented to spread to nearby allies.)

Energy Vampire is where the issue lies because, as you said, she can generate infinite Energy for herself and the squad. The problem behind it, as opined at Tennocon and elsewhere, isn't in the amount of Energy she can restore, but in that she gets to do it without any restrictions or requirements beyond the push of a button. One-button easy-mode abilities are being phased out for the overall health of the game, and while the devs mentioned that Trin isn't high on their priority list right now, a change to how she easily cheeses everything should be addressed.

As for addressing the EV issue, the most elegant solution I've seen is to swap the execution of EV with the execution of Well of Life. With this change, Energy Vampire would give Energy to anyone who damaged the EV-primed target, making EV a shotcalling move instead of just a mindless spam (if we want to add some strategy to it, it could even give more energy for higher-health enemies). Well of Life would inherit the passive pulses of health outward from the enemy, with a lump-sum burst of healing if the target is slain. (We could even add a small area buff to slaying the WoL-primed enemy, like a short buff to movement speed.) This way Trinity's healing would be more continuous and her Energy resupply would be more active. It would even help with the issue that nobody ever uses Well of Life (since Blessing is way more effective). This would, in turn, take pressure off of Trin to Blessing-spam, since she'd have more than just her 4 for reliable healing.