Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When ? The inevitable arrival of Warframe Riven Mod ?

Doomsknightmare

I hope for the dear love of this already broken game balance that it doesn't happen...but if it did I would like something along the lines of.

Zephyr - 50% damage ignored whille in air; Increased strenght of passive effects; Increased Sprint Speed; Less Zoom whille in Aim Glide

It will finally let my birdy fly!

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

I hope for the dear love this already broken game balance that it doesn't happen...but if it did I would like something alone the lines of.

Zephyr - 50% damage decrease whille in air; Increased strenght of passive effects; Increased Sprint Speed; Less Zoom whille in Aim Glide

It will finally let my birdy fly!

they brought aviator back, combine with Mobilize.

1 minute ago, Andaius said:

How much does your Lato get damage wise with that thing?

im running a crit/status hybrid build (very viable since the buff lets lato hit 80% crit and status chance) with viral + the electricity from my mod.

i hit 9k crits with some 16k crit headshots usually. enough to handle most level 100 content since viral status seems to apply BEFORE the actual damage from the shot does

Just now, --Shadow-Stalker-- said:

im running a crit/status hybrid build (very viable since the buff lets lato hit 80% crit and status chance) with viral + the electricity from my mod.

i hit 9k crits with some 16k crit headshots usually. enough to handle most level 100 content since viral status seems to apply BEFORE the actual damage from the shot does

Wow thats pretty good...actually.

55 minutes ago, Doomsknight said:

WTB > +299% strength +110%armor +90% range -440% max shield capacity Riven for my Nidus :P

too broken. It would be absolutely amazing, but broken. The only thing I could see frame rivens being used for is stuff like bleed out reduction, or fall damage reduction, or sprint speed, or bullet jump.

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

too broken. It would be absolutely amazing, but broken. The only thing I could see frame rivens being used for is stuff like bleed out reduction, or fall damage reduction, or sprint speed, or bullet jump.

AKA Exilus mods. Other wise you have  corrupted mods. If they had something that gave you 4 strong bonuses they'd have to make it worth like 50 slots since it would basiclally replace 3-4 mods.