Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Lunaro abuse has to end. Now. Seriously.

(PSN)LeBlingKing

Listen. I was going to go easy on the forums and give my feedback in a very calm, collected way. 

But the truth is, I'm freaking triggered. So triggered that I actually stopped playing to make this topic immediately.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the situation, the quantity of tryhards in Lunaro has skyrocketed.

I don't want to name and shame, because 1, that is against the rules and 2, there would be so many names to shame that I'd probably hit the character limit on this post. Even if there isn't one.

So, instead, I will create a dramatization of the situation using characters "Harrow" and "Rhino". 

Rhino and I are on the same team. Harrow is on the opposite team. No teammates, just him.

Rhino is a noob. He has the basic components of Warframe understood but doesn't have much to himself. 

Harrow is an "MLG 420 69 noscope pro". He has practiced day and night for Lunaro, is max rank with Teshin, and treats each game as if he gets a million dollar reward for winning. Every. Single. Time.

The game starts, and Harrow scores goal after goal, exploiting maneuverability and passing the Lunaro to himself time after time. By halftime, we're down 2 to freaking 10. By the time the game is done, we lose 6 to 22. Every. Single. Game.

DE, what I'm asking you to do is to balance Lunaro. Decrease the time with the Lunaro, prohibit catching your own ball, and/or force roles, I don't care what you do. Just do something, because I need to complete these dailies and weeklies. I need those skins... :sadcry:

PS: For anyone who is going to tell me to "get good", Lunaro is a team-based game, so if anything, it's the Harrow who needs to get good, and learn how to not take out the fun of an otherwise satisfyingly challenging, and fun game.

Thank you.

Guys, this isn't just players being better than me.

These are people who, alone, are getting 15 points each half.

And it's happening in every game of Lunaro I've played in the past 3 days.

That doesn't just happen. And it certainly isn't fun to experience. It's as if they're playing the game all by themselves.

They're not giving the other team a chance.

They're not giving their own team a chance.

And no one is having fun.

Welcome to conclave. Have you mastered the conclave, tenno? if not get ready to be curbstomped because there. is. no. skill bracketing.

There's no such thing as players being sorted by skill level in conclave. There's not enough players to even attempt to do this. And there's essentially no players in middling or low skill tiers: everyone who plays conclave is good at conclave. There's a reason for this, which I'm too lazy to type out now, but until DE makes a massive overhaul to conclave, new players will never get a good experience out of conclave, and ultimately be turned away from it, keeping conclave in a perpetual state of unpopulation. Oh and DE won't do that because any suggestions which involve attracting new players to conclave, especially ones regarding the idiocy involved in the celestia syandana or even REMOTELY touching the cancerous way parkour is(or isn't) handles in conclave, are attacked full-force by the handful of experienced conclavers.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

there would be so many names

>Lunaro
>Many names

I really doubt that but here's a link that might be of some use to you if you choose to learn the game mode.

This can help and you too can "exploite maneuverability".

Edited by .Zel

2 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

I need those skins... :sadcry:

>_> This didn't need to be in the OP...

I agree with making things more friendly for casuals and newbies, but in PvP the players who invest time and energy into learning the mechanics will always win; it doesn't matter what PvP game it is.  Warframe, WoW, checkers, connect 4, doesn't matter.

This all would be much better if more constructive feedback was provided to improve the game mode.

17 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

For those of you who are unfamiliar with the situation, the quantity of tryhards in Lunaro has skyrocketed.

This is a meta complaint, not feedback.

DE, what I'm asking you to do is to balance Lunaro.

How can a mode where everyone has exactly the same tools be unbalanced? There's no warframe passives or powers, no EHP, no guns just player skill. You're asking for an elo system, skill tiered matchmaking, anything, but the mode itself can't be balanced further.

I need to complete these dailies and weeklies. I need those skins...

You're in a PvP environment expecting to be spoonfed by your enemy with those dailies and weeklies so you can get the skins without any actual effort? That's plain dumb, It's already annoy8ng to find players saying things like "let me kill you with melee", "I need one more kill", "pls, don't intirrupt muh killstreak, i need 2" or even full lobbies full with people getting toxic and asking you to leave (and trying to attack you regardless of beimg on the same team lol) because they don't want to play, they are there "just for the dailies"