Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Personally Want De To Give Beta Testers Upon Release?

BlazenFury

Dota 2 gave a Bloodstone, that's so far useless, but is still pretty cool. 

Personally, i want an Emblem with an effect, like +affinity per kill or something. maybe even a new Vandal/Prime like the ones people from Closed Beta received(can we has Kogake Prime?). 

Maybe a badge you can wear on your Tenno. Like the Clan Emblem but a specific image. They could get away with giving out a few of them in my opinion.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

Then Four emblems that match each Founder symbol. 

It'd be neat. I mean since DE is doing emblems now I figure they might as well. It is pretty typical for most games to do something like this and I figure the players would like it.

Maybe a badge you can wear on your Tenno. Like the Clan Emblem but a specific image. They could get away with giving out a few of them in my opinion.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

It'd be neat. I mean since DE is doing emblems now I figure they might as well. It is pretty typical for most games to do something like this and I figure the players would like it.

I like the Founder Badge Emblem idea.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

as long as we can equip all at once, yeah, why not? :D

Maybe special scarf? Or...

Wait a minute...

PART OF HOLOGRAPHIC ARMOR!
Like in Global Agenda. It can be arm, sholders, something on helmet, wings maybe! Purely aesthetic of course!
holoarmor.png
But we'll probably get some Skana Vandal... *sigh*

Definitely something aesthetic, in my opinion. Clan emblems are on the right shoulder, why not have participation/achievement-type badges on the left?

I really like this idea, plus the one for the founder/testing level ones. You could add more for various events and things.

A super weapon that 1 hit kills everything, and goes pew pew booooooom on every shot. YAY

but on a more serious note:

I'd like a forum image that you don't have to buy, It might be me not knowing how to change my forum image but I get tired of this excalibur avatar and a nice special forum avatar would be nice. Then again I know not everyone uses the forums and this most likely won't happen but a Tenno can dream.