The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Personally Want De To Give Beta Testers Upon Release?

BlazenFury

Maybe a badge you can wear on your Tenno. Like the Clan Emblem but a specific image. They could get away with giving out a few of them in my opinion.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

Then Four emblems that match each Founder symbol. 

It'd be neat. I mean since DE is doing emblems now I figure they might as well. It is pretty typical for most games to do something like this and I figure the players would like it.

^ This.

Color palette with most desired colors: black (not dark grey, black as in Smoke pack), white, gold, silver and this metallic blue from Vandal weapons.

Also Vandal pattern to stick on any frame and weapon you want would be cool.

Badge on forums would be nice.

Also Dethcube Vandal. Or, you know what? Dethorb! Same abilities and weapon as Detcube, but it'll look like beach ball with red glowing eye.
Skana and Cal Vandal are also a good idea - whole set of Vandals.

Maybe scarf of whatever colour it'll be, but with golden dangly bits for closed beta testera and silver dangly bits for open BT?

Or... Maybe we can get all of that stuff? :D

And lots of Fusion Cores Rare 10. I mean, lots of them :D

Edited by Angius

One - I want my Braton Vandal to be better than the Braton like it is supposed to be. 

Two - Don't care what else we get

Edit:

I don't feel open beta players should have the same perks as alpha and closed beta. NDA and providing constructive feedback is in my opinion what entitles people to those goodies and yet one of my goodies was Nerf because of people whining and crying. I'm rather angry and I feel like a pissed off Rhino. 

Edited by Mythblaze

...Hats ... lots and lots of hats. Maybe some with jiggle physics, or maybe some party hats...

Ooh! What about some infinite use soundbytes that fit in our inventory. "A heavy unit is approaching. It's the Grineer." every waking second would be trolleriffic. Possibly one for a vuvuzela in the future?

... Or free plat... like... maybe enough to buy some more slots with?

But on a more realistic note, those emblems seem like a good idea.

Maybe a badge you can wear on your Tenno. Like the Clan Emblem but a specific image. They could get away with giving out a few of the:om in my opinion.

Closed Beta Testers.

Open Beta Testers.

Then Four emblems that match each Founder symbol. 

It'd be neat. I mean since DE is doing emblems now I figure they might as well. It is pretty typical for most games to do something like this and I figure the players would like it.

Bit like blacklight retribution ? ;o