Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Assassination from Sortie pool

Colyeses

Because out of all missions, Assassinations have by far the biggest chance of bugging out.

Right now, I'm doing today's assassination on Kela de Thaym, and she decided to drop out of bounds and is not respawning. We have someone with an Ignis capable of hitting her through the terrain, but we have no idea if she's actually losing health.

22 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

We have someone with an Ignis capable of hitting her through the terrain, but we have no idea if she's actually losing health.

Just ask that person if he's/she's seeing a white damage pop-up rather than a grey'd zero.

20 minutes ago, Matak-FR said:

Never see this bug happen for Kela, it must be really rare, I don't think this is a valuable reason for remove all assassination from sortie.

At least you can just restart.

Well it seems new and not rare since someone else reported the same.

9 hours ago, chaotea said:

I actually prefer sorties with assassination, because they're quicker.

Depends on your team. I spent the bulk of my run using my Limbo to revive PUB teammates who kept trying to face-tank Kela.

We could have just Operator Void Beamed her from Cataclysm, but nope. More fun to try and melee her to death (their own death, that is).

:community:

14 hours ago, DaftMeat said:

Depends on your team. I spent the bulk of my run using my Limbo to revive PUB teammates who kept trying to face-tank Kela.

We could have just Operator Void Beamed her from Cataclysm, but nope. More fun to try and melee her to death (their own death, that is).

:community:

I still prefer that to spy missions, where players seem to try to face-tank alarm lasers.