Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most efficient melee

Bngapdmprn

For quick melee attacks I would have to say Galatine Prime with Tempo Royale stance for general use and Nikana Prime with Blind Justice for fast stealth kills.  The king of efficiency in stealth kills go to Covert Lethality daggers.

Edited by DatDarkOne
spell correction

6 hours ago, Skaleek said:

CO doesn't work on any of the ranged attacks, just in case you're using only ranged on it. If I'm wrong I'd really like to know cause it means they changed it recently.

Oh boy!! I can confirm that condition overload and ranged attacks still work with Sarpa and Redeemer. 

(Video was taken a month ago) it's amazing! Enjoy. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

12 hours ago, Bngapdmprn said:

Okey so im in love with lenz, but as we all know sometimes firing lenz to close range enemies isnt that much of good idea. so i want to know what melee that will basically do the work that can i hit kill enemy without having to stack combo counter :D

OP is is love with the Lenz. He wants a quick melee weapon. He will have the Lenz equipped and melee when too close to the enemy.

Nikana Prime with Blind Justice - quick melee has the first combo multipliers. Pole arms have good quick melee speed. Redemeer/Sarpa can be extremely nice as well if you dont mind shooting the enemies.

2 hours ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

OP is is love with the Lenz. He wants a quick melee weapon. He will have the Lenz equipped and melee when too close to the enemy.

Nikana Prime with Blind Justice - quick melee has the first combo multipliers. Pole arms have good quick melee speed. Redemeer/Sarpa can be extremely nice as well if you dont mind shooting the enemies.

Finally someone who understands what i was talking about :D but thanks all for the response!!