Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last Chance For Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime, and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar!

[DE]Megan

On 23/08/2017 at 7:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

AWz3HI2.jpg

On August 29 at 2 p.m. ET, Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be obtainable in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

Tenno, you have 6 days left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!

will warframes that are vaulted be unvaulted

To all the people who aren't pleased with the vaulting system of Warframe, here's a different perspective:

Vaulting Primes has a large impact on the game's trade system via basic supply and demand. People who want Prime parts for vaulted Primes will have to trade for what they want, keeping the trade economy lively for those who don't want to buy platinum in order to obtain slots, per say. People who complain they don't have the platinum to buy these items can trade what they do have until they can purchase what they want (once again, reinforcing trade). Vaulting Primes is a necessary evil, besides, stick with the game long enough and you'll get your chance again!

So, I decided to check how many relics with Trinity, Dual Kamas abd Kavasa we have, this is insane:

Lith:

1. Lith C1
  2. Lith K1
  3. Lith N2
  4. Lith S2
  5. Lith S4
  6. Lith S6

Meso:

1. Meso D1
  2. Meso F1
  3. Meso N1
  4. Meso S4
  5. Meso V3

Neo:

1. Neo B1
  2. Neo D1
  3. Neo N6
  4. Neo N7
  5. Neo S1
  6. Neo S6
  7. Neo T1
  8. Neo V1

Axi:

1. Axi A1
  2. Axi C1
  3. Axi C2
  4. Axi G1
  5. Axi H2
  6. Axi K1
  7. Axi S1
  8. Axi V1
  9. Axi V2
  10. Axi V5

This is simply insane :clem:

Edited by Thundervision
I forgot to mention that these are based on the relics I have, so there's a chance I could miss even more, oh RNGesus

2 hours ago, Ozais said:

i hope for the next prime unvaulting will have the scindo prime parts still need to build that weapon X.x 

u mean Nyx prime unvaulting? cuz if so u have to wait a little bit more after Ember and Loki P unvaulting :p

10 hours ago, Thundervision said:

So, I decided to check how many relics with Trinity, Dual Kamas abd Kavasa we have, this is insane:

Lith:

1. Lith C1
  2. Lith K1
  3. Lith N2
  4. Lith S2
  5. Lith S4
  6. Lith S6

Meso:

1. Meso D1
  2. Meso F1
  3. Meso N1
  4. Meso S4
  5. Meso V3

Neo:

1. Neo B1
  2. Neo D1
  3. Neo N6
  4. Neo N7
  5. Neo S1
  6. Neo S6
  7. Neo T1
  8. Neo V1

Axi:

1. Axi A1
  2. Axi C1
  3. Axi C2
  4. Axi G1
  5. Axi H2
  6. Axi K1
  7. Axi S1
  8. Axi V1
  9. Axi V2
  10. Axi V5

This is simply insane :clem:

Looked up the list of currently vaulted relics and those that have any of the parts that will be vaulted now, it looks like we'll be left with a lot of prime equipment that needs to either sit in the foundry until the next unvaulting (or lucky vaulted relic pick) or we need to buy the needed components.

Relics that'll be left unvaulted:
LITH: A2, N3, V2, V3, V4
MESO: N4, O1, S2, S5, S6
NEO: B2, V2, V5
AXI: B2, E2, O1

Primes that'll be left half-available:
Akstiletto, Banshee, Bronco, Burston, Cernos, Fragor, Galatine, Helios, Lex, Nekros, Nikana, Oberon, Orthos, Saryn, Silva & Aegis, Spira, Sybaris, Tigris, Valkyr

Primes that will be fully available through relic grind:
(Akbronco,) Braton, Euphona, Fang, Paris, Venka

And of course there's gonna be plenty of options for Forma.

Edited by Tornisurma
Akbronco does need Broncos

On 23.08.2017 at 9:06 PM, Atygaev17 said:

Где русский языК?! нечего не понятно! Как получить халявно?

там вообще-то написано то,что триню уберут в хранилище

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

AWz3HI2.jpg

On August 29 at 2 p.m. ET, Trinity Prime, Dual Kamas Prime and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar will enter the Prime Vault, and their Relics will no longer be obtainable in the game.

If you already wield the power of these Primes or if you already hold Relics in your inventory that house these Primes, they will remain in your inventory.

Tenno, you have 6 days left! Obtain the Relics before they are gone!