Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you know what its like to get punched by RNGesus

CoolPsyco

3 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Sure, and getting those specific TIV keys was so easy, huh?

You know, you don't HAVE to farm for those traces. If you said it's just to delude ourselves, then you're free to use intact relics. It's just the same, right?

Also, just to cap things off:

a2553314bda4c7ffdaf53b5aa3a19bec.png

SmoceSg.png

First, at least you can actually share the t4 key. not like what "share" in relic system is.

Second, sadly, even tho you are right. we are still want to get the chance higher because it still more appealing to the eyes than that tiiny tiny pixel bit of rare on intact relic. even tho the result is mostly the same!

Third, getting forma bp is my PTSD of this game and the fact that NOW THE GAME FORCE ME TO TAKE FORMA WITH ALL THE POSSIBILITIES TO AT LEAST GET A CRAP BRONZE PRIME IS BS! 

This is like my first time i pick forma bp after the system changed into relic! FIRST TIME!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

I'm pretty sure Meso D1 has 2 formas in it, so you're basically asking for it.

Yes, Meso D1 has 2 forma BP.

But as you can see, I got ALL THE BRONZE FORMA! NOT EVEN THE SILVER ONE!

And out of 3 items on bronze, orthos prime handle, Lex prime bp, and Forma,

IT GAVE ALL BRONZE FORMA! PUT IT IN MY A55!

Edited by CoolPsyco

Just now, (PS4)SaintRain459 said:

Take it easy dude. Yeah it sucks when you run relics and you get forma but the best thing to do is to keep going and don't get stressed or mad about it. Eventually you'll get the part you want but it will always take time and effort

No, its not about the grind anymore.

Its about the fact that i got ALL BRONZE FORMA DROP!

out of 3 choices of bronze. THREE!!! ALL BRONZE IS FORMA! NOT EVEN SILVER FORMA(which is also contained in meso d1)! 

Just now, CoolPsyco said:

No, its not about the grind anymore.

Its about the fact that i got ALL BRONZE FORMA DROP!

out of 3 choices of bronze. THREE!!! ALL BRONZE IS FORMA! NOT EVEN SILVER FORMA(which is also contained in meso d1)! 

I don't see how getting silver forma is gonna make you feel better.

4 minutes ago, CoolPsyco said:

First, at least you can actually share the t4 key. not like what "share" in relic system is.

True, that is the con of the Relic system. No more taxi and overall less reward to keys/relics ratio.

4 minutes ago, CoolPsyco said:

Second, sadly, even tho you are right. we are still want to get the chance higher because it still more appealing to the eyes than that tiiny tiny pixel bit of rare on intact relic. even tho the result is mostly the same!

Then it is your choice to put yourself into it. Like I said, traces are just something extra to somewhat alleviate the grind, even though it might seem unchanging.

5 minutes ago, CoolPsyco said:

Third, getting forma bp is my PTSD of this game and the fact that NOW THE GAME FORCE ME TO TAKE FORMA WITH ALL THE POSSIBILITIES TO AT LEAST GET A CRAP BRONZE PRIME IS BS! 

This is like my first time i pick forma bp after the system changed into relic! FIRST TIME!

Wow, count your blessings first then. The Relic system is already here for over a year, and this is the only time you are forced to take a Forma? Not even on solo runs? Consider yourself lucky actually. I personally have amassed over 40 Forma from the Relic system, even though I'm not looking for it.

All in all, just calm down and move on. It's just one instance of bad luck. Laugh about it and go on.

11 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Wow, count your blessings first then. The Relic system is already here for over a year, and this is the only time you are forced to take a Forma? Not even on solo runs? Consider yourself lucky actually. I personally have amassed over 40 Forma from the Relic system, even though I'm not looking for it.

All in all, just calm down and move on. It's just one instance of bad luck. Laugh about it and go on.

I've never done solo run on relic because i know that by doing solo it meant that only 1 reward will be shown instead of 4 reward possibilities(RNG).

and yes. This is pretty much gonna be an experience that will sit in the same couch as my experience when i had mental break down trying to get trinity bp(which is uncommon drop back the on void system) but 3 days of a grind still didnt get one. i even get a set of kama prime and still no trin bp! I sold that pc o' sht set cheap because i despise it. then me and my clan m8 decide to do T4D instead of ODD to get trin BP and when i got it, it was in my fckin extraction screen, and we all vote to extract, The host got DCed and i didnt get trin bp.

I cried after that. no joke, i cried that time. 3 days of grind wasted. it was in front of my eyes but it's all a lie. then i bought trin bp for 20p. and then i was depressed for a few days because what just happen is that, i could have just bought the trin bp, without the 3 days of grind for it with the conclusion for just to be crippled then bought the trin bp anyway.

i still remember it till this day. i couldnt believe i actually had a mental breakdown and cried because of this game.

Edited by CoolPsyco

1 hour ago, --Q--Voltage said:

You have an abysmal chance at getting the relic you want too. Axi E1? Axi R1?

And every new prime access you have to farm more keys. If you play for 2 years in the key system, you could carry over what you had. Since the relic system, the old relics are only worth it if you want to make platinum once you get the part you want and just clutter the loot table. Don't be blinded by the "you can control the RNG" myth about the relic system because that is completely false and there are more layers now. You have to farm a specific key, then farm a resource, then make sure there is a specific mission type available (you can't even play what you want if it isn't in the alert screen), and then a small chance at your part.

There are 8 Axi relics in rotation at any given time (1 more when the vault is open). All of them have roughly a 1/7 chance of dropping in rot B/C of Xini, or an exactly 1/8 chance of dropping in rot C of Mot. Not to mention all the relics you can get from syndicate standing, which is a commonly-used route of obtaining relics.

I'll agree with the "myth" of controlling the RNG, since making relics radiant is basically the only way to ensure you get the rare parts. It's not so much a choice as a mandatory extra step. But it's not a particularly arduous step.

Void traces hardly count as "farming a resource" because they naturally accumulate as a consequence of opening relics.

"You can't even play what you want" isn't really a valid complaint, since under the old void, your choices were even more restricted. Each part dropped from a specific mission type and difficulty, or maybe two different types if it was on two keys. Now, you usually have 2 missions to choose from, and if you absolutely despise those mission types, you can wait like an hour and it'll be different. There's variety in tileset, faction, and (if the part jumps tiers) difficulty.

Radshares have roughly a 1/3 chance of giving you the rare part you're looking for, which I would hardly call a "small chance".

8 hours ago, GrayArchon said:

There are 8 Axi relics in rotation at any given time (1 more when the vault is open). All of them have roughly a 1/7 chance of dropping in rot B/C of Xini, or an exactly 1/8 chance of dropping in rot C of Mot. Not to mention all the relics you can get from syndicate standing, which is a commonly-used route of obtaining relics.

I'll agree with the "myth" of controlling the RNG, since making relics radiant is basically the only way to ensure you get the rare parts. It's not so much a choice as a mandatory extra step. But it's not a particularly arduous step.

Void traces hardly count as "farming a resource" because they naturally accumulate as a consequence of opening relics.

"You can't even play what you want" isn't really a valid complaint, since under the old void, your choices were even more restricted. Each part dropped from a specific mission type and difficulty, or maybe two different types if it was on two keys. Now, you usually have 2 missions to choose from, and if you absolutely despise those mission types, you can wait like an hour and it'll be different. There's variety in tileset, faction, and (if the part jumps tiers) difficulty.

Radshares have roughly a 1/3 chance of giving you the rare part you're looking for, which I would hardly call a "small chance".

It's not just about RNG anymore with the relic system.

It's also about going through a thick grind wall fest before actually able to get the result of opening relic(which is disappointment).

Im not gonna explain it again and again, you can just scroll up to see my post and my reply. Basically, both system had big flaws. But with how relic system made player going through more walls of grind to be able to open a "enhanced" relic, which pretty much mean you work hard for something that you know will disappoint you. Instead of how the old system just, disappoint you immediately...

Put it in my a55

my worst rng moments are be   wen is ember  prime helmet been one of rarest parts... 35 runs in row.. got it on   last one.... mitter barrel 24h farm  and scindo handle 3 day farm then i disaced to never farm gain... now just trade what i need

Tranquil Cleave when it was first released.

I can't even tell you how much farming I did for that item. Days would be a close approximation.

I can tell you how many times it dropped only to not get it anyway for sundry reasons... 3.

...Only to have whatever that number was be eclipsed by the amount of time it took to get High Noon.

My luck is kinda terrible overall though in this game so I am no longer surprised or even get mad about it.