The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime: Update 21.6.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Cebian said:

That ballistica prime has an interesting feature, so it basically puts Synoid simulor's ally creating effect to shame. I wonder how well it would work with units that summon other units.....

*heliocor

Just now, GrayArchon said:

They used to, in Starchart 1.0, and it was super hard to find the planet you wanted to play on. You had to go hunt around for it every time you wanted to do a mission. It's fine for one gimmicky location that most people barely go to, but for every planet? No thanks.

All planets have their own orbit and if that was followed, most of the planets would move so slowly you wouldn't have to go hunt for them.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Slot capacity limit has increased from 60 to 90! With 90 as the new Riven Slot capacity limit, this gives room for 30 of each Riven school (Primary, Secondary, Melee) which we believe has been a common request! 

Improving the Riven system is far more requested. Transmutation, Roll-Control, Transition from one weapon type to another, different dispositions for different weapons in a family (Strun MK-1 vs Strun Wraith... why are these both Disposition 5).

Show us some good faith efforts to improve this system.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

What else is there to say? It's either a corny hydroid joke or asking for a fix. Saying good job DE literally helps no one.

"i don't gain anything by showing gratitude" is what i just read. I don't think you are a person i want to interact with anymore.

19 minutes ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

Stop mocking people who want DE to actually fix their game. That's not some unreasonable request. People like you are so annoying.

its not mocking, its calling out people who do nothing more than make a massive post with links to other threads. people like you are so annoying

Just now, ElusiveTater said:

All planets have their own orbit and if that was followed, most of the planets would move so slowly you wouldn't have to go hunt for them.

You want to have the planets in the starchart orbit with a speed commensurate with their real-life positions? Like Earth takes a year to orbit the Sun? Some planets wouldn't move a pixel during the entire lifetime of the game. And having realistic orbit trajectories (the logical next step) is out, as some orbits are so eccentric they distort the solar system. Sedna is an example of both: sedna-orbit.png

You can't even see the other planets.