Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime trailer

tbeest

Or lack thereof. I guess these have stopped being a thing altogether? It makes me sad because they were quite nice to watch. I'd love to see one when a prime releases, not halfway through the next PA *cough* Valkyr *cough*...

I hope that for the next frame there will be a proper trailer again, or a clear statement that it won't happen.

1 minute ago, tbeest said:

I hope that for the next frame there will be a proper trailer again, or a clear statement that it won't happen.

Or we just wait a bit for the trailer. That's fine, too.
We don't need extremes.

So just calm down and don't get angry about something minor as that.

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

Or we just wait a bit for the trailer. That's fine, too.
We don't need extremes.

So just calm down and don't get angry about something minor as that.

I just think it's nice that a release trailer happens when the release happens. Prime Access isn't something I'd call minor, but I'm not really mad. Just disappointed. 

2 minutes ago, tbeest said:

Just disappointed. 

Oh no.
DE wants to work on game content and doesn't prioritize the trailers.
DE should be ashamed.

Come on. You are disappionted? In all honesty, who cares? If you are disappointed about something like that? What happens, if DE doesn't release a patch on time? Do you go on a rampage?

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Oh no.
DE should be ashamed.

Come on. You are disappionted? In all honesty, who cares? If you are disappointed about something like that? What happens, if DE doesn't release a patch on time? Do you go on a rampage?

Not really, I know of the famous [DE]lays. As I said, I think it'd be nice when a trailer releases with the thing it's supposed to be a trailer for. This is the second time it's happened and I bet they're working their asses off and I know they spoiled me but it still dissapoints me

Edited by tbeest

1 minute ago, tbeest said:

As I said, I think it'd be nice when a trailer releases with the thing it's supposed to be a trailer for. 

Didn't sound like that, when you wrote:

17 minutes ago, tbeest said:

That sounded more like a rant from a small child and nothing else.

Get over it. We will get the video.

Fun fact for you: You would never have made that thread, if DE wouldn't call these videos trailer.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

It's right there in black and white.

*Please note that we are working on a Ballas narrated Hydroid Prime trailer to come at a later date. When the Plains of Eidolon train nears the station we will have more available hands to produce this.

To be more precise

35 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Oh no.
DE should be ashamed.

Prime releases are on a set schedule and the access itself is on a time limit. Trailers are also a form of advertising. Imagine if the trailer for the theatrical release of Spiderman came out 3 months later when it was already on DVD. Frankly it's bad business.

Just sayin.

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Prime releases are on a set schedule and the access itself is on a time limit. Trailers are also a form of advertising. Imagine if the trailer for the theatrical release of Spiderman came out 3 months later when it was already on DVD.

Trailers for movies are an important advertisment. For Warframe not that much. People interested in the Prime Warframe and the Prime Access get their information in the forums and ingame.
You compairing two very different things.

7 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Trailers for movies are an important advertisment. For Warframe not that much. People interested in the Prime Warframe and the Prime Access get their information in the forums and ingame.

Indeed.

Most people interested in Prime Access already know when it drops. Even then we get announcement on our console and it is sticky on our market place. There's enough advertising in-game to have the trailer as a bonus instead of a requirement. 

4 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Videogames are as much apart as that media as any other form of entertainment. It doesn't get a free pass because it's still in beta (which it isn't), it won't get one for saying videogames are little childrens toys, it won't get a free pass if they plan on attracting more losers.

Oh I also saw the trailer for War Within in theatres if I'm not mistaken. I have bad memory so call me out on this if it isn't true.

Just now, (PS4)Tactless_Ninja said:

Videogames are as much apart as that media as any other form of entertainment. It doesn't get a free pass because it's still in beta (which it isn't), it won't get one for saying videogames are little childrens toys, it won't get a free pass if they plan on attracting more losers.

Oh I also saw the trailer for War Within in theatres if I'm not mistaken. I have bad memory so call me out on this if it isn't true.

The thing is, the trailer isn't broadcasted anywhere. It's on DE's channel.
Guess who knows about their channel. Right, people that know DE and play Warframe.
Again: Trailers in Warframe aren't as important as trailers for movies.