Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When you do stop being a new player?

(XBOX)Anbu Swift

Thats going to differ from person to person. I don't think there is specific moment  you become a veteran. It just kinda happens. One moment you remember Uncle Vay Hek asking for hugs the next thing you know he is a giant screaming robo turkey.

Edited by nickelshark

No longer a new player:

When you don't need to look up builds.

When you know your build is wrong for a mission, but you are too lazy to change it before you do the mission, and everything goes fine anyway. 

Become a veteran:

When you know you are a veteran but don't feel the need to tell everyone your veteran status and you can't remember when you became a veteran. 

Just now, Gamma745 said:

What does Prisma Ordis do? Make Baro related puns?

No, he annihilates the fourth wall. For example every time you hover over the mute Ordis slider in the options menu, he will be like ''Please don't don't do that, or I will take over your [insert platform you are playing on here]''

On 9/5/2017 at 6:39 AM, (Xbox One)Anbu Swift said:

I have been playing warframe for about a year and a half and i was wondering when you stop being a new player and when you become a veteran 

The day when you learn how to hack Tier III Grineer and Corpus consoles on the first try without a cipher.