Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf is this melee Riven

BtheLee

9 hours ago, DarkFlameZealot said:

Mag with negative range bubbles, Zephyr with max aimglide-time mods, Limbo 4+2 (you can cast stasis to undo it while aimgliding)

:3

I use Zephyr. Still annoying. Hitboxes for a headshot is atrocious and we all know it. Even when going against Corpus clear headshots turn into, "Oh, you moron, you shot the shoulder!"

11 hours ago, BETAOPTICS said:

This is much easier than my personal hated one, do a killstreak of 10-20 kills without touching the floor nor alerting the enemies. The only way you can do this is with Loki build for wallhang, invisibility and silence augment with AoE weapon, good tileset and luck.

Not even. Akkad, Kala-Azar, any infested defense. Use loki and a bow, simple as that. Alerting the enemies is basically being seen by them for the purpose of this mod

On 09/12/2017 at 11:38 PM, The_Mustachio said:

That ones easy too. I have a low damage atterax build with relentless counter, and high status. Go to a high level survival and spin to win. 

Venka prime. It reaches the 3.25x combo after 45 hits, compare to other weapons 135 hits.

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 5:23 AM, BtheLee said:

"Synthisize a Simaris target without using traps or abilities while having a Hobbled Dragon Key equipped alone".

this one isn't that bad, even with a hobbled key you still Parkour at full speed, it's only running that is slowed down. spamming the roll - Bullet Jump - Double jump manoeuvre gets you around just as fast as without a key. hardest part is scanning the target itself, a Sentinel with Artax as it's weapon helps out immensely here.

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 9:23 PM, Penguinbuddy91 said:

Can I get advice for this riven with the can't take dmg one? Cause that's what I got.

use Rhino, Iron Skin right at the start as soon as you spawn in. the challenge doesn't activate until it reminds you what it is. I've done that challenge several times this way.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:20 AM, DarkFlameZealot said:

Not even. Akkad, Kala-Azar, any infested defense. Use loki and a bow, simple as that. Alerting the enemies is basically being seen by them for the purpose of this mod

Except that if you got to a defense, simply initiating automatically fails it because it counts as an alert. Without an alert yes it is easy but not with it, you have to go to a mission like capture, sabotage, extermination and do it there.