Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QoL Energy Orbs

-ZeroStar-

Not sure if it has been suggested yet or not, but would anyone else like to have an option, can turn it off if you don't care, where you can adjust a slider so that you don't pick up energy orbs (or health orbs for that matter) until you're missing 1-25 energy/health?

On frames I'm channeling on such as Ember or Equinox, I find myself picking up 4 or 5 energy orbs while only missing 1 energy, because of the channel.  Wasting a potential 96 or 120 energy, from the example of 4-5 orbs.  I first thought an option to toggle it on or off, so that you'd pick it up normally like it is now or that you don't pick them up unless you're missing 25+ energy,, but I think a slider where you can set your own amount, 1-25, would be better all around.  So people can set it to their own preferred amount.

Anyone else think this would be a great QoL improvement or no?

2 hours ago, -ZeroStar- said:

Not sure if it has been suggested yet or not, but would anyone else like to have an option, can turn it off if you don't care, where you can adjust a slider so that you don't pick up energy orbs (or health orbs for that matter) until you're missing 1-25 energy/health?

Nope.  I think it's fair, and as realistic as it can be, as it is now.  If you want to optimize your pickups, don't use vacuum. 

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

We're talking about big colorful balls popping out of enemies / containers / whatnot
that function as some kind of stabilized / standardized source of Void Energy.

Realism is not your safest harbor in this storm.

1 hour ago, Troll_Logic said:

Nope.  I think it's fair, and as realistic as it can be, as it is now.  If you want to optimize your pickups, don't use vacuum. 

Ummmmm