Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I know it may seem like enough

Trans_Tomboy

but 90 riven slots is actually still not enough, for some people. notably, the people like me, and a friend of mine, who try to get 1 riven for as many weapons as possible. ive never really understood the issue with allowing more riven slots to be bought, since the players would still need to buy them. but yea. thats what im suggesting, a increase in riven slot max, despite the increase we just recently had.

We have more than 60? :surprised: When did we got them?

I have a collection of full 60, but I struggle to play with half of them at least from time to time. It's clear that more than 60 is nothing but greed. It is a welcome change, but I can't say that I will ever need more than 90.

Edited by -N7-Leonhart

16 minutes ago, Anti_The_Psycho said:

but 90 riven slots is actually still not enough, for some people. notably, the people like me, and a friend of mine, who try to get 1 riven for as many weapons as possible.

Do you need all those rivens? No, you want them. So you don't need more slots.

17 minutes ago, Anti_The_Psycho said:

ive never really understood the issue with allowing more riven slots to be bought, since the players would still need to buy them. but yea. thats what im suggesting, a increase in riven slot max, despite the increase we just recently had.

Ever heard about databases and limited data storage and stuff?