Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #98 Overview

[DE]Taylor

This taking my zenurik doesn't sit well with me is a lot Warframe that need it will become useless and why would you go to a subscreen and put down an energy pad you will be dead if you do it in a sorties and to rely on some stranger with trinity or harrow to give you energy is a pains in the &#! when you playing with random player or maybe just run around with rage and life strike all day and mess up the builds we have this why I left DESTINY they made a lot of your gear unusable and The DIVISION as a casual player that only plays 2-3 hours I don't have the time to be raiding and trying to get arcanes for energy oh well another game to be deleted it

On 16/09/2017 at 11:39 AM, Zanchak said:

Yeh I think a LOT of people are missing THIS point:

Do I need to do anything specific to receive Twitch Drops?

When a Twitch Drop’s criteria has been met (ex: watching 60 cumulative minutes of Warframe streams while logged into a Twitch account that is linked to your Warframe account), you must simply be watching at the moment the Drop occurs in order to receive it.

I live in Aus. Whens this ever gonna happen? lol

Anyone playing Warframe during this time period will be able to unlock those achievements - whether they're a vet or completely new to the game. We have streamers from all over the world just within the Warframe Twitch community, including Australia, so I assure you there will be plenty of opportunities to watch and get Drops.

I also want to point out this section of the FAQ post:

If that wasn’t enough, you will have a random chance of potentially earning Drops just for tuning in to your favorite broadcaster streaming Warframe during the first two weeks! 

We are still working out the final details on this, but not all Drops are achievement-linked!

As for the Exclusive Sigil, I know some of them are planning on scheduling WHEN they will unlock that achievement, and I'll do my best to signal boost those times when they are confirmed. 

I hope this helps clear a few things up!

53 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Anyone playing Warframe during this time period will be able to unlock those achievements - whether they're a vet or completely new to the game. We have streamers from all over the world just within the Warframe Twitch community, including Australia, so I assure you there will be plenty of opportunities to watch and get Drops.

We are still working out the final details on this, but not all Drops are achievement-linked!

As for the Exclusive Sigil, I know some of them are planning on scheduling WHEN they will unlock that achievement, and I'll do my best to signal boost those times when they are confirmed. 

Do we get he syandana just for linking our accounts?

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

1 hour ago, Nyaa314 said:

Can you please work out something that rewards players for playing the game, not watching streamers play it?

^ This.

I enjoy watching the devs show us things, but I don't want to sit and watch someone else play for hours though. What they do literally doesn't interest me in the slightest, which prob sounds horrible but Im here for DE and Warframe not its "partners".. the rest of my initial post explained why.

1 hour ago, pfoo said:

typical DE : "thanks for wasting your money and/or time in our old lenses/focus system. We are now removing it because of the two working (and used) school instead of upping the broken/unused ones"

...You do know they're refunding all the points spent in the focus system so you can use them in the new system? And that lenses are still going to be used, that part isn't changing?

hmm is it possible for my friend to start streaming warframe so if i watch him in background while playing with him will we be able to get the rewards cause like someone said i dont like watching streamers.i just dont see the point why would i watch someone do something on game like this when i can go do same thing maybe better.

on a side note this tread is just hype build up but no way in hell it will come out this month.maybe mid to late next.if it does i will eat this post