Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NIDUS BLUEPRINT

SlenderGamer007

34 minutes ago, SlenderGamer007 said:

A few months ago I got the nidus one of the best warframes in my opniao, and I did not have a good idea of the game, I sold it to free up space, there's how I can get the nidus blueprint back because I do not have the money to buy platinum, please

It's in the market for credits. You don't have to buy it for plat. If you're talking about not having enough room, then you need to buy slots. They can only be bought using plat sorry

38 minutes ago, SlenderGamer007 said:

A meses atras consegui o nidus um dos melhores warframes na minha opniao, e eu que não tinha ainda uma boa noção de jogo, vendi ele para liberar espaço, tem como eu conseguir o blueprint do nidus devolta porque eu não tenho dinheiro para comprar platinas, por favor

If it was only a couple months ago, Warframe Support Desk may still be able to help you and give you back your Nidus. Otherwise, your only option would be to buy him with platinum. 

Se foi só um par há uns meses, a Escrivaninha de Suporte de Warframe ainda pode ser capaz de ajudá-lo e dar-lhe apóiam o seu Nidus. De outra maneira, a sua única opção seria comprá-lo com a platina.

Link for Support: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us You can submit a support ticket on the top right options bar. 

Pode submeter uma entrada de suporte na barra de opções direita superior

Edited by Tesseract7777

10 minutes ago, Arniox said:

It's in the market for credits. You don't have to buy it for plat. If you're talking about not having enough room, then you need to buy slots. They can only be bought using plat sorry

I'm afraid Nidus is one blueprint you cannot buy for credits on the market -- I just checked in game to be sure. 

You can only get the blueprint once by completing the Glast Gambit Quest. 

Estou com medo que Nidus seja um projeto que não pode comprar por créditos no mercado - somente registrei-me no jogo para estar seguro. 

Só pode adquirir o projeto uma vez concluindo a Indagação de Gambito Glast.

Edited by Tesseract7777

3 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I'm afraid Nidus is one blueprint you cannot buy for credits on the market -- I just checked in game to be sure. 

You can only get the blueprint once by completing the Glast Gambit Quest. 

Estou com medo que Nidus seja um projeto que não pode comprar por créditos no mercado - somente registrei-me no jogo para estar seguro. 

Só pode adquirir o projeto uma vez concluindo a Indagação de Gambito Glast.

Ah yeah, I figured. Well then you have to buy him for plat. There's no other way to get him back

Just now, Arniox said:

Ah yeah, I figured. Well then you have to buy him for plat. There's no other way to get him back

Depending on how long ago he sold him off, support may give him back, if he has an open slot for it. 

I once asked support as a long shot after I had got rid of my Mirage for credits when I was nubby. I was told that they could have done it if I have had asked them within 90 days or something, but they couldn't because it was months longer than that (I think it had been more than six months). 

I have no idea if that's still the rule they go by, or if that has something to do with how long they store certain things in the database or what. 

2 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Depending on how long ago he sold him off, support may give him back, if he has an open slot for it. 

I once asked support as a long shot after I had got rid of my Mirage for credits when I was nubby. I was told that they could have done it if I have had asked them within 90 days or something, but they couldn't because it was months longer than that (I think it had been more than six months). 

I have no idea if that's still the rule they go by, or if that has something to do with how long they store certain things in the database or what. 

It is still a rule. I think the reason for this is mostly because player data is held in files and such, and maybe after a certain time, the files all get replaced? 

Idk, but yeah, op, if you sold nidus not too long ago, contact DE 

Edited by Arniox