Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

IMG_2770.jpg

there is no way for me to print this unless i go with bw in the .. library printer for 15 cents ...

so I pretend ... I am cutting it out of my computer screen ;) and take the photo ...

for hosting this image I had to go to my music label site and upload there... :(  I was going to post to fb and then transfer from there --- but that probably would not work   IDK where or what hosts your images to post in forums but damn the image hosting world is so bad..  IF my webmaster for my netlabel finds out what this is really for he might?   take down the image but he is a friend so IDK ..I guess I need to know how to upload attachments to these forums???  I took 268 photos all on icloud that as well would not post to this forum.  going back to play game

GkIHXF6.jpg

Title : “ I have arrived “

Made using photo printer and cut outs and tape. Top left archwing is Itzal with a Nekros Prime on it and right archwing is amesha with Banshee Prime on it. We have trinity prime bulletjumping backwards firing using a Boltor Prime and a Loki Prime behind a grineer. Held the operator distanced from the rest to create a depth of field effect :D

Cheers

Edited by kcwoo
insert photo