Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Arrival on Eidolon!

[DE]Megan

Are you allowed to use other cutouts besides the eidolon one as well? Of course the eidolon cutout would be in the picture too.
For example cut out pictures of different warframes, position them around the eidolon cutout and take a picture?
Or is the only cutout you are allowed to use the eidolon cutout?

Does the Eidolon have to be hiding in plain sight or can it be in plain view.

I saw this and it made me wonder, or can the cutout be whatever size, non hiding, things of the sort.

"Could an Eidolon be hiding just outside your room in that inconspicuous shrub? Perhaps blending in with your fridge condiments?!"

On 9/23/2017 at 3:17 AM, [DE]Megan said:

-snip-

Right, I embarrassed the hell out of myself for doing this, but here goes nothing :P

35591757c7b3e309d5cfd7eeedf63f29.jpg

I was in uni class. Twas fun, had to hide it slightly cause I get embarrassed when 200+ students are all silently judging you :P

Edited by Arniox
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Shaakti02 said:

Teralyst is embarrassed about the Puck node on Uranus... I'm mature I swear. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

truly an amazing master piece, totally not there when we both originally made that joke with the most amazing build up. Teralyst-chan QUICKLY PUCK URANUS TO SURVIVE. THE PRO PLAYERS ARE COMING TO EIDELON 

Ancient scrolls adorn the walls of Cetus concerning a monstrous devil that stalks the planes at night.

kLEbmiDT2wN56h5ZeNbN5K7y0MCW9enXUjcPQ0Ja

Wall scroll is from a series of woodcuts by the famous Japanese artist, Hokusai (1760-1849), Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji (富嶽三十六景 Fugaku Sanjūrokkei)

Edited by Tractates

On 9/22/2017 at 11:45 AM, jccreszMC said:

Is Photoshopping acceptable? I have an idea to play with perspective by clipping out some edges...

the official rules they posted never said anything about plus they didnt give a link or anything saying anything about was is and isnt allowed. thats on them. i would say yes. im making mine in photoshop