Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Tennogen (The Second Dream and TWW Spoilers)

Lordnight5hade

So, with Plains of Eidolon coming out, we have an increased need for Operator Cosmetics. But with all the things DE needs to "Focus" on, they seem to be rather lacking. (Please note that this is written before PoE.)

So, with the understanding of why Tenno are not allowed to create armor, I would like to suggest that an Operator mold be submitted to the Tennogen Workshop for Tenno to play around with.

I would love to see and pay for amazing cosmetics for my Operator. I just finished watching the Avengers movie, and seeing a Chi-tari faceplate, I was struck by how cool it would be to have that on my Operator's face. I was so intricate and awesome.

I do not think that it would interfere with any armor, since Operators currently do not have any. I could see many Tenno creating Masks and sleeves, Hats (TF2 much?) and booties. Maybe even Lobster butts for those Trinity fans? Point being, I don't really see much standing in the way of this, and I hope DE will see it that way too.

Please leave all ideas and critiques in the comments below :)

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I think you are selling our Tennogen creators short.

Sure, they could make various accessories, but I believe they could also make entire armor sets, like the zenurik, varida, koppra, and manduka sets we have now.

I would love to see what @HitsuSan, Faven, @lukinu_u, etc. could create for operators.

I would be more excited for master noob. All of his Tennogen items have a short of medieval/Roman/ Orokin theme to theme.

imagine it on our operators 

4 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

I think you are selling our Tennogen creators short.

Sure, they could make various accessories, but I believe they could also make entire armor sets, like the zenurik, varida, koppra, and manduka sets we have now.

I would love to see what @HitsuSan, Faven, @lukinu_u, etc. could create for operators.

I'll do it if DE will allow it ;)

You want to make people actually want to use and look at their operators? Allow Tennogen creators to create alternative skin, eye and hair textures and meshes so that operators don't looks like reject characters from Fallout 3. DE can make decent looking NPCs. So, it is kind of baffling why they fumbled so badly with operators.

51 minutes ago, Orabell said:

I mean, atleast just like helmets, hairstyles should be allowed to be made and added. Moreso with "warrior mode" coming along

Maybe we can have all this in a new update.Because old hairstyles are weary bad and there is no normal looking hairstyles... if De did saying no mo emo looking operators,now its more like a warrior so maybe we can have some serious haircut to look more badass and 2 fits the new serous style...

Edited by Vlada91